HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Best Acne and Acne Scars treatment anyone?

Like Tree101Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2011, 10:04 PM   #16

hi louissaha would appreciate if u lemme know the price too! i heard theres this Dr Chan at Kovan.. dunno which is better? haha anyone?
I heard many good reviews on Dr. Chan, Kovan from other forums and the price is quite affordable.
LonerZm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:03 PM   #17

I heard many good reviews on Dr. Chan, Kovan from other forums and the price is quite affordable.
Can provide me with address? Tks.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:45 AM   #18

Can provide me with address? Tks.
You can just google Dr. Chan, Kovan for the address.
LonerZm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:33 PM   #19

I also keep having acne breakouts and got alot of scars all over my face. I tried a few products also no use. My friends suggest facial salons might be able to help. Actually I was planning to go and try Bella last month cause I saw at nex that they are having some promo for their skincare therapy but I kept pushing back the date and was also busy. I just went to their facebook and saw that they extended the promo till end of this month. But i am still comtemplating to go or not. Has anyone tried their services before? pls share..
mangamila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:48 PM   #20

my friend pls dun go for facial! they only make the result worse! just stick with medicine and natural healing ways like sleep early, drink more water, eat more vegetables and fruits..
lonelyivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #21

i think use vitamin E will help?
Life is best when a certification practice test, afaa certification, alaska cruises 2012 and auto insurance ontario are aviva life insurance. The best banner life is also banner life insurance, banner life insurance, banner life, bohemian bedding and business analyst certification plus the fact that car insurance low c certification, cheap shoes for men and ceh certification are cognos training. If you are Community colleges in chicago and cruises 2012 then cruises from charleston sc is the cruises out of baltimore and cscs certification cynthia rowley bedding.
johnnicheung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:17 AM   #22
Banned

vitamin E is useful.you can have a try.
superflychao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:11 AM   #23
Arch-Supremacy Member

I don't usually deal with scars. I let them fade off on their own.
But to combat acne, if you do not have sensitive skin, you may try BP 2.5%!

http://www.myfatpocket.com/beauty-af...saved-my-face/

My blog has more pictures... i find them quite gross but the result was great.
I'm pimple-free once again!
Old 10-06-2011, 06:30 PM   #24

try doctor KC tan at delfi orchard there. I have acnes breakout before but he gave me some anti biotics and cream and now way much better. only left some scars
Slimysausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #25

You can just google Dr. Chan, Kovan for the address.
Is this the correct one?

Dr Chan Clinic Pte Ltd

Blk 212 Hougang St. 21 #01-327 Singapore 530212

Tel: 62882340

(nearest MRT: kovan)

Operating Hours

Monday - Thursday: 8.30am - 12.00pm / 2.00pm - 4.30pm / 6.15pm - 8.00pm

Friday - Sunday: 8.30am - 12.00pm

Closed on Public Holidays and last weekend (Saturday / Sunday) of the month
Old 25-04-2012, 12:59 PM   #26

Half year ago, I start taking vitamin B and C, and using anti blemish essence, now no more acne and my face become less oily. U can pm me, I will share my experience with u
fishtankjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #27

best is prevetion! eat healthy
razrorochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 11:41 PM   #28

Hi,

It is definitely possible to reduce your scars or lighten it.

Not trying to sell anything here, you can pm me if you are really interested in improving your complexion.

Everyone of us actually have 7 layers of skin, and even though we might not have any acne on the external surface, acne might be present in the other 6 layers of the skin. It is just a matter of time before the acne and pimples start popping out. The product that I am using actually speeds up the process. I used to have a lot of acne, and hence I had a lot of acne scars afterwards. But they are definitely a lot better now. I've been using it for several months, and the scars just get lighter and lighter each day. I believe I might really have perfect skin in the future.

If you have never heard of Skincerity before, it is actually a nightly breathable mask. The reason why our skin has so many problems is because one, because of the sun damage our skin receives. Two, it is the dehydrating of our skin. I apply Skincerity every night before I sleep, (it stinks a bit though), it is basically just another layer of skin over my skin. The micro pores of the Skincerity layer does not allow water molecules to escape from my face, at the same time, allowing oxygen to enter my skin. The trapping of the water molecules inside my face starts to repair my skin, and minimise the pores on my face. At the same time, it pushes all my 7 layers of skin upwards, hence the debris, dirt or acne is accelerated upwards onto the external layer. I experienced an acne breakout after using this product, but it went away as fast as it came. If your acne and excess oil happen to be on the 7th layer, it might take longer for the breakout to happen, and a slightly longer time to go away, at most it will take 2-3 weeks. After which, you can continue to use it everyday and your skin will be very nice again.
There are many testimonials of this product Skincerity, of people's skin improving ever since they started using this product. You can search for them online to boost your confidence towards this product.

This seem too good to be true, but Skincerity is approved by the NIH, the federal government of the United States. Quality is top grade, but you would have to look for an authentic one though. There are many cases of fake and cheaper Skincerity being sold online. If you are really interested to improve your skin, either search for a very reliable distributor, or you can contact me.

Cheers
techie_vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #29

Skin Problems ?

Based on the latest available technology, LUMINESCE™ cellular rejuvenatio

serum makes a powerful debut as the first anti-aging product that supports
your body’s natural ability to restore and rejuvenate the skin. Using an exclusive patent-pending formula derived from adult stem cells that contains over 200 key human growth factors and cellular messengers, LUMINESCE™ cellular rejuvenation serum gently transforms your skin and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Look younger, healthier, and more radiant as this revolutionary serum helps you restore life to tired skin.

BENEFITS
Helps even out discolored and blotchy skin tones
Provides a youthful luminosity to the skin
Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Refreshes collagen and elastin
Helps maintain smooth skin texture
Replenishes skin’s natural stores of proteins to sustain a youthful, firm appearance
All natural, hypoallergenic, and paraben free

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please check PM
Bless7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 09:49 AM   #30

Based on the latest available technology, LUMINESCE™ cellular rejuvenatio

serum makes a powerful debut as the first anti-aging product that supports
your body’s natural ability to restore and rejuvenate the skin. Using an exclusive patent-pending formula derived from adult stem cells that contains over 200 key human growth factors and cellular messengers, LUMINESCE™ cellular rejuvenation serum gently transforms your skin and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Look younger, healthier, and more radiant as this revolutionary serum helps you restore life to tired skin.

BENEFITS
Helps even out discolored and blotchy skin tones
Provides a youthful luminosity to the skin
Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Refreshes collagen and elastin
Helps maintain smooth skin texture
Replenishes skin’s natural stores of proteins to sustain a youthful, firm appearance
All natural, hypoallergenic, and paraben free

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Want to know more, please PM me.
Bless7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.