The Casual Bag Thread

crosswind

Reaction score
try Pakuma....using now....quite gd i would say....and its not that common too :D

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i jus got my coteetciel rucksack! (Y) lovin it! got the grey one.. the toffee brown is kinda hard to match with wad i usually wear.. hahas..

e3l1s5

Reaction score
i got it 290. -___- hahas. but its nice.. (Y)

actually the rucksack still ok at tt price.ordering online would be ard $240-$250 including shipping....the messenger bag not worth to buy in Sg shops.its ard $270 i tink.compared to online price of $180

Dj-Jax

Master Member
Reaction score
i jus got my coteetciel rucksack! (Y) lovin it! got the grey one.. the toffee brown is kinda hard to match with wad i usually wear.. hahas..
SO BIG YOU BUY SIA. i tried it and it was really too big for me. They had the 15" and the 17" ones.. 15: was already too huge. lol.

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
big?? ok lah.. quite nice leh..

better than my freaking crumpler.. i put my mbp13" + jacket umbrella chrger. alrdy so pack.. no space for water bottle and txtbook.

skye..

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how much's the one that can fit up to 17 inch in navy?
*saw the pic le looks pretty avant garde*
and where to buy ahs?
:s11:

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope it wont turn out like nudie jeans.. :s22:

i not sure bout 17" in navy. cos i was there and i dun see navy colour. guess OOS. cos the shopowner tell me the bag "limited edition" even in france they do not have enough stock for their own french ppl

skye..

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what colors and sizes were left in stock when you last left? *where the shop btw*
:s11::o
looks very very avant garde.

Dj-Jax

Master Member
Reaction score
hope it wont turn out like nudie jeans.. :s22:

i not sure bout 17" in navy. cos i was there and i dun see navy colour. guess OOS. cos the shopowner tell me the bag "limited edition" even in france they do not have enough stock for their own french ppl
take a pic of you carrying e bag luh!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.