Clariancy PMD Personal MicroDerm

Ilovecheesecake

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this facial product and can share your review? Wondering if i should go for it. My skin is very prone to acne and clogged pores. Always have bumps (aka blackheads/whiteheads) :sad:

duameatball

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this facial product and can share your review? Wondering if i should go for it. My skin is very prone to acne and clogged pores. Always have bumps (aka blackheads/whiteheads) :sad:

Try going for regular facial sessions to remove clogged pores?

PandoraZone

Reaction score

Riiviva microderm is better in my opinion due to its features. Both products are not advisable to use on acne, open pores and sensitive skin. They are mainly to smooth out uneven skin, unclog pores and lighten dark pigmentation. Riiviva can also help to brighten skin tone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.