The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

OriginalF00k

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know the size guide for a77 raw? ive got a s30 non-raw joeys. would like to buy a overdrive II raw. need buy 2 size down?

How come trying out the size at denim store? I believe alot of people do that before ordering online

--Lipsu--

Reaction score
See this before?

R400, 17oz
wpid-img-20130420-wa0023.jpg

Red Cloud R400 denim fading | Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies

--Lipsu--

Reaction score

zenny

Reaction score
Gustin Organic Size 32 (Raw Italy Selvage 13.5oz) for sale. S$145 shipped to your place which is the price I paid several months ago. I just received it a few days ago and totally brand new.

Please take a look at Gustin Organics - Imgur for reference pictures. Please PM if interested.

liteScribble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, noob question here

im looking at a pair of iron heart. where and whats the price range like in singapore?

fredhys

Reaction score
hey guys, any good places to recommend for alteration of raw jeans?? places that any know does good craftmanship on cutting down the size of the jeans

Davo23

Reaction score
hi guys,

im having apc ps and n&f and im going for my 3rd raw jeans.
can anyone recommend me japanese denim which is easy to fade and not heavy?

prefer slim tapered cuts or smthing like apc ps.

thanks!

kingsfall

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got my apc ps. any one know how many more inch inseam than my actualy inseam length to get decent stacks without over doing it. is 2inch a good number?

and also, for my apc ps, its 3 size down from my actual waist size. i realize that in the process of trying to break into the jeans, ive realize the upper side of the jeans inner treading becoming visible (1 thin white line form from overstretching of the jeans) is that common?

Last edited:

CallmeZen

Reaction score
just got my apc ps. any one know how many more inch inseam than my actualy inseam length to get decent stacks without over doing it. is 2inch a good number?

and also, for my apc ps, its 3 size down from my actual waist size. i realize that in the process of trying to break into the jeans, ive realize the upper side of the jeans inner treading becoming visible (1 thin white line form from overstretching of the jeans) is that common?

Too tight bro.
Just for reference, a just nice length for me is 29", with my current jeans it's a 31.5", stacks like 3-4 layers of pancakes. kinda dig that look. well, just wear, let it settle, before hemming.

CallmeZen

Reaction score
hi guys,

thanks!

how heavy is heavy to you. red cloud? Roy? SDA? Tripleworks?

louisbosco

Reaction score
hi guys,

thanks!

i've got 24oz and theyre not heavy....

hizukayoru

Reaction score
Hi guys, am looking for a black a77 jeans but not quite sure which Joey to buy. Does anyone have real life photos for black honey or standard black? Please help

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.