The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

xuanzang123

Reaction score
Haha, not trolling you man. The SA face, classic shock look lor. He keep nag nag nag, then i dam dulan, force me to say that.

really 305 exp uh? din know that haha. but yeah i spend like an hr trying out different cutting and sizes. so i think still okay. buying on9 always dont turn out what you expect.

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, not trolling you man. The SA face, classic shock look lor. He keep nag nag nag, then i dam dulan, force me to say that.

really 305 exp uh? din know that haha. but yeah i spend like an hr trying out different cutting and sizes. so i think still okay. buying on9 always dont turn out what you expect.

i same situation as u.. i thought 280plus or a bit more nia. end up 305 knn tio chopped. the say got a deep voice isit. and his hair like mushroom? he keep ask me size 24. when i got problem put my feets in lor.

xuanzang123

Reaction score
the malay guy is it ? ya i say cannot put in alrdy he force for me then cant even go up my thigh. then he jitao say K PERFECT FIT !
I jitao wtf how am i suppose to wear something i cant wear in the first place...

wat size u bought? Like dam sian, very uncomfortable need to wait for it to stretch. havent even wear 1 time yet, like lazy to squeeze in. Mine apc 25ps.

fxfinal

Reaction score
so... here are my apc with the correct size

DSC05700.jpg

DSC05702.jpg

DSC05703.jpg

DSC05704.jpg

fxfinal

Reaction score
so... here are my apc with the correct size

DSC05700.jpg

DSC05702.jpg

DSC05703.jpg

DSC05704.jpg

the one i gt online is the homme version, sg sell the femme cuz it suits asians more, homme is white tag, whr female is black tag, so if u buy online, chances are u getthe homme version, cuz this 2 pair are same size, but the cutting different, people with bigger tighs can go for homme version, btw i wear size 26 for femme and 25 for homme

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The right size should be when your thighs don't feel too squeezed and unable to do up the buttons on the very first wear. But it depends how much you want to stretch the denim. It should sit nicely on the waist and not feel as though it's biting into your skin.

PortugasD.Ace

Reaction score
the malay guy is it ? ya i say cannot put in alrdy he force for me then cant even go up my thigh. then he jitao say K PERFECT FIT !
I jitao wtf how am i suppose to wear something i cant wear in the first place...

wat size u bought? Like dam sian, very uncomfortable need to wait for it to stretch. havent even wear 1 time yet, like lazy to squeeze in. Mine apc 25ps.

same case as you... i told him my waist is around 30", he picked 26(which is already hard to wear), after that he still said that its too big -.-...

gazar1

Reaction score
ya la that FR staff keep insisting people to size down, that time i go buy first time get APC dont know how the sizing works. i tried 28 fit just nice and told me i should get 27. end up i need to sell after a week of wear. i think next time patronize their shop really need to voice out sia

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i 25 lo.. apc so stiff :( i wan put wallet oso hard.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

how come u let him enter fitting room with you and your jeans half down?

he gay or you gay?

PortugasD.Ace

Reaction score
ya la that FR staff keep insisting people to size down, that time i go buy first time get APC dont know how the sizing works. i tried 28 fit just nice and told me i should get 27. end up i need to sell after a week of wear. i think next time patronize their shop really need to voice out sia

i emailed them and they allowed an exchange, provided the condition is still new.

platee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the one i gt online is the homme version, sg sell the femme cuz it suits asians more, homme is white tag, whr female is black tag, so if u buy online, chances are u getthe homme version, cuz this 2 pair are same size, but the cutting different, people with bigger tighs can go for homme version, btw i wear size 26 for femme and 25 for homme

Bro, does new standard have faux noir also?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
same case as you... i told him my waist is around 30", he picked 26(which is already hard to wear), after that he still said that its too big -.-...

Actually try to understand why he advises that. A tagged 26 measures 28 which can stretch more than 2 inches even beyond 30 inches. I'm somewhere between 31 and 32 so when I got my NS sz 28 online I thought I was going to sell it. Couldn't button any buttons at all but after doing squats and just sitting around for an hour or so, could do up almost all the buttons already. But ultimately still depends on your body type. Lastly, those consumers who have the moolah have the final say. If they get they pushy then they're definitely out of line. Coming from a SA perspective but I've never tried to push my goods to customers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.