The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup, it is super comfy.
damn soft even it is raw jean. dont have that cardboard feel.
take my pic as reference loh. tf 29, joey also 29, then u judge via my pic loh.
If you really notice, both sizing also same loh. Just that, like what I mentioned above, knee cap area and waist line loh. ;)

oOk hahhaa , does it look the same as TF black coated? or more swee? =:p

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
oOk hahhaa , does it look the same as TF black coated? or more swee? =:p

For fitting and cutting i dunno why i actually prefer joey more. To be honest with ya, tfbc and this warshaw, i will take warshaw. Not only comfy but also look nicer than tfbc. :)

Newtothis

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I own a pair of tfdbc but now I'm selling it.. Icyflamez if you want it's the right size for you. Sz25 :p

L046 Zebra

Reaction score
Hi guys, if i buy a 2 items = $400++ from overseas website, I will be charged GST right?

How about if I buy 1 item($350-ish) and the other($50+) in 2 separate invoices, will I incur the GST?

Thanks in advance!

Scrublord

Reaction score
Hi guys. Dropped by TDS today to try an April 77 but they didnt have size for Joey overdrive raw so i tried a Joey nightrider grey. One is washed and other is a raw jeans.

If i were to buy the Overdrive Raw from an MO. do i need to upsize/downsize for the raw From the washed one i tried??

TIA

Edit: Is there any difference from a Raw jeans and a washed jeans sizing?

seanpsk

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Dropped by TDS today to try an April 77 but they didnt have size for Joey overdrive raw so i tried a Joey nightrider grey. One is washed and other is a raw jeans.

If i were to buy the Overdrive Raw from an MO. do i need to upsize/downsize for the raw From the washed one i tried??

TIA

Edit: Is there any difference from a Raw jeans and a washed jeans sizing?

actually not much difference, just that raw will shrink slightly more when washed.

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, if i buy a 2 items = $400++ from overseas website, I will be charged GST right?

How about if I buy 1 item($350-ish) and the other($50+) in 2 separate invoices, will I incur the GST?

Thanks in advance!

nope but you might have to pay extra shipping

gutianleong

Reaction score
Anyone interested in ordering a pair of APC jeans? Need 1 more for free shipping. Only $195. PM me for more details. Offer ends tonight!

Perdedor

Master Member
Reaction score
uniqlo selvage regular straight jeans @ $49.90.. any comments? they dont bring in MIJ jeans aldy right...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.