The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

sgtpepper

Reaction score
hi guys, i'm buying my first cheap monday jeans online. should i go 2 sizes up or stay true to size? i don't want it to be too skinny cos i heard cms are very tight. thanks in advance!

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
uniqlo selvage regular straight jeans @ $49.90.. any comments? they dont bring in MIJ jeans aldy right...

I have been wearing it for around a month and they stretch very minimally. size down 1 at most. i sized down 2 and it is still quite tight around the waist for me.

quality is pretty good but still not sure about its fading properties.

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i'm buying my first cheap monday jeans online. should i go 2 sizes up or stay true to size? i don't want it to be too skinny cos i heard cms are very tight. thanks in advance!

either stay true to size or downsize 1. upsize waist wll be loose

Perdedor

Master Member
Reaction score
I have been wearing it for around a month and they stretch very minimally. size down 1 at most. i sized down 2 and it is still quite tight around the waist for me.

naise.

was thinking of hemming it.. but read some posts online that says uniqlo jeans don't shrink much, so its safe to skip the soak before hemming?

GPGT

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

kicknikuku

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is it specifically stated as raw?

Do u know if they have raw slim straights instead of regular fit?

Perdedor

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

kicknikuku

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are many selvedge non-raws sooo if it isn't stated raw, I doubt it is.

Hopefully someone can shed the light on this though.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have the s-002 selvedge as well, no idea if its raw but it certainly looks like it is

i got it tapered and slimmed, wear for 6 months + but not much fading at all.

i bought TTS

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.