The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

xuanzang123

Reaction score
eh! anyone can tell me how to stretch out the pockets of APC jeans ?

I wear my APC 1 week alrdy. waist started to stretch, but the pocket always dam hard to squeeze my wallet in. any idea how u guys do it ?

Its dam stiff :( loving da stacks thozxz. TIA!

NullDesu

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm thinking of getting a raw jeans to work on. After reading a fair bit online, I see that flat head and pure blue japan seems the most attractive since its available in mandarin gallery and seems premium and from japan. I would most prefer a black one too.

What do you guys think?

NullDesu

Reaction score
Also, a question on my Evisu Lot 2000 No.1 Special hand painted jeans. (one-wash)

I machine washed them twice (within the first two weeks because the indigo was staining my shoes) before i started reading all these.

From what I read, it will just be alot harder to achieve fading even with daily wear. Is this true?

NullDesu

Reaction score
Also, a question on my Evisu Lot 2000 No.1 Special hand painted jeans. (one-wash)

I machine washed them twice (within the first two weeks because the indigo was staining my shoes) before i started reading all these.

From what I read, it will just be alot harder to achieve fading even with daily wear. Is this true?

here is my jeans brand new btw

evisu-1.jpg

Newtothis

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh! anyone can tell me how to stretch out the pockets of APC jeans ?

I wear my APC 1 week alrdy. waist started to stretch, but the pocket always dam hard to squeeze my wallet in. any idea how u guys do it ?

Its dam stiff :( loving da stacks thozxz. TIA!

Give it say 2 more weeks of wear

NullDesu

Reaction score
@newtothis haha yeah, not too happy about the info.

What is it about machine washing that ruins the jeans?

If i wear it daily without washing for a year lets say, it wouldn't achieve the fade I want because?

it has lost too much indigo for the obvious fade to set ?

Last edited:

Denimologist

Reaction score
@newtothis haha yeah, not too happy about the info.

What is it about machine washing that ruins the jeans?

If i wear it daily without washing for a year lets say, it wouldn't achieve the fade I want because?

it has lost too much indigo for the obvious fade to set ?

U wouldn't achieve the fade u want because, ur activities might not be so rough like others, for example, GUY "A" is a skater, he wear it every day and his denim will be a lot of creases, marks, and better contrast. GUY "B" is a normal guys that go watch movie, school and shopping and of course his creases , marks and contrast not so good as GUY "A". This example based on same number of days worn.

what u mean by > it has lost too much indigo for the obvious fade to set ??

Cheers! =D

Denimologist

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm thinking of getting a raw jeans to work on. After reading a fair bit online, I see that flat head and pure blue japan seems the most attractive since its available in mandarin gallery and seems premium and from japan. I would most prefer a black one too.

What do you guys think?

Why not try something tt is not selling in SINGAPORE? =) i recommend MOMOTARO. If u happen to be in japan, look for tt jeans. The finest jeans ever, not many people will wear MOMOTARO because it doesnt have skinny cut. but u seems love to wear slim.=D So far ive never seen people wearing MOMOTARO DENIM in singapore.

Cheers! =)

iSeezAll

Reaction score
sup guys , was considering getting myself 2 pairs of skinnies the next month , some brands I've on mind are Cheap Monday , april77 , Nudies ( can intro me some :) , cos i only know these few )
can you guys share with me their sizing (waist 28-30) and price and location of the boutiques in Singapore ?

Aligato :s12:

Denimologist

Reaction score
sup guys , was considering getting myself 2 pairs of skinnies the next month , some brands I've on mind are Cheap Monday , april77 , Nudies ( can intro me some :) , cos i only know these few )
can you guys share with me their sizing (waist 28-30) and price and location of the boutiques in Singapore ?

Aligato :s12:

How much ur budget? These 3 brands can be found in THE DENIM STORE AT MANDARIN GALLERY. sizing, go there try. More worth to get raw denim than wash =P

Cheers!! =D

MadeInSingapore

Reaction score
Why not try something tt is not selling in SINGAPORE? =) i recommend MOMOTARO. If u happen to be in japan, look for tt jeans. The finest jeans ever, not many people will wear MOMOTARO because it doesnt have skinny cut. but u seems love to wear slim.=D So far ive never seen people wearing MOMOTARO DENIM in singapore.

Cheers! =)

Maybe you need to walk around the area of SG more.

seanpsk

Master Member
Reaction score

Cheers! =)

wow denim geek here, you gotta open your eyes bigger then cos there are people in sg wearing them. Please explain why they are the finest jeans ever, are you referring to their gold label as the finest or?

NullDesu

Reaction score
@newtothis nice one!

those are really ugly jeans btw

Wow. thanks.

ANYWAY, i went down the demin store and got a PBJ x thedeminstore unsanforized jeans...

doing the first boiling soak as recommended by joe from the store. for a noob like me all the dye in the water is worrying i must say.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.