The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

MookieTea

Reaction score
where to find Nudie jeans at Orchard ?

Why nobody bothers to read through the thread and keeps asking the same question? Just a few page back is your answer, but i'll save you the trouble and spoonfeed you.

The denim store at mandarin gallery.

morkutao

Reaction score
I try at TDS, lol the person ask me if I buying online, I said maybe, the he like tell me buy online will get wrong size lol

But honestly TDS is $100 more than cultizm dafug?

ya hahaha their denims way overpriced, i went to tried my denim den i told the tds staffs i buying from online their attitude service from :s7: went to :s27:..

xKomon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone getting them?

141-441.jpg

A77 Joey black life

STYLE : JOEY Black Life

FIT : Skinny - Neither high or low waisted – Unisex

FABRIC : Vegan leather - 52% cotton 3% viscose 45% polyurethane

COLOUR : Black

Skinny fit / Black vegan leather

142-442.jpg

large_5c8ead8b-d209-4675-9a83-0373789e5349.png

image3xl.jpg

STYLE : JOEY Cobra

FIT : Skinny - Neither high or low waisted – Unisex

FABRIC : Black vegan snake skin - 45% polyurethane 55% polyester

COLOUR : Black

Skinny fit / Black vegan snake skin

Joey cobra sold out everywhere damn :(

F.Torres

Reaction score
Want save money by buying online and try the sizes there then keep a low profile and don't make people's job difficult. U think its easy standing there whole day serving customers?

People doing u a favour and not u doing them a favour. And when u tell them u buying online, u seriously expect them to serve u with a smile. Put yourself in their shoes.

philipsony

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want save money by buying online and try the sizes there then keep a low profile and don't make people's job difficult. U think its easy standing there whole day serving customers?

People doing u a favour and not u doing them a favour. And when u tell them u buying online, u seriously expect them to serve u with a smile. Put yourself in their shoes.

yea lor, cant blame then also that why i just try 2 time only
but on the other hand , i think if they are like 40 dollar more exp ppl would still buy from them bah
but $100++ more exp =.=

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys, beside gstar, any other brand that I can beo?

iPodMcCoy

Reaction score
yea lor, cant blame then also that why i just try 2 time only
but on the other hand , i think if they are like 40 dollar more exp ppl would still buy from them bah
but $100++ more exp =.=

you're like comparing apple with orange. how can you compare a online store with a brick and mortar store where you can feel and try the denim. it's like why people get iphone screen protector at gmarket for below a dollar and can still sell at their shop for $8 and there is still market for them? I've friends whom i bought from tds even tho i've shown them cheaper alternative online.

well said bro. experiencing all this **** in my job for quite awhile already:s22:

LegendZenify

Reaction score
Ok I think I will go buy n try size 29/30
If I can sit down comfortably in 29 I would get it.
Maybe I take pic of the fit and show here

Btw how to measure true waist?
Measure around belly button?

Trust me, how it fits in the thigh area is more important than the waist measurement.
For waist, if small will stretch out, if big can wear belt.
And try not to downsize too much, the only worse than a pair of oversized jeans is a pair of skin tight jeans.

philipsony

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trust me, how it fits in the thigh area is more important than the waist measurement.
For waist, if small will stretch out, if big can wear belt.
And try not to downsize too much, the only worse than a pair of oversized jeans is a pair of skin tight jeans.

thigh is fine, i try bending down and i can still do it , cos for size 28 its tight already can bend just cant button
for 29 its just feel right standing up, but i know i have a lil tummy, so i duno if i should leave room for them, if i have a full stomach i may have to unbutton LOL
idk maybe considering this is my first exp jean i should play safe get 30

philipsony

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you're like comparing apple with orange. how can you compare a online store with a brick and mortar store where you can feel and try the denim. it's like why people get iphone screen protector at gmarket for below a dollar and can still sell at their shop for $8 and there is still market for them? I've friends whom i bought from tds even tho i've shown them cheaper alternative online.

well said bro. experiencing all this **** in my job for quite awhile already:s22:

except that sp have all the right size
i work in sales line also kena **** customer will come and say those other shop offer me cheaper, then like bo bian also, tell them go there buy lor, i am only working for my coy they dun let me lower price i cant do ****.

i malu try 2 time dun try le LOL

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.