The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Recently spent $138 on this product called Nakano Medicated Essence (for hair scalp) as recommended by my hairdresser cos' she noticed there's some hair fall near the top of the head.

Anyone knows what purpose this kind of medicated scalp essence is for? To reduce / slow down hair loss + promote hair growth?

Cos' she say at this age, it's better to take preventive measure otherwise when the hair really starts to fall and you apply this kind of product, will be too late liao.

Tks.
I don't understand your question. You seem to think all medicine is the same? Is that it?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Recently spent $138 on this product called Nakano Medicated Essence (for hair scalp) as recommended by my hairdresser cos' she noticed there's some hair fall near the top of the head.

Anyone knows what purpose this kind of medicated scalp essence is for? To reduce / slow down hair loss + promote hair growth?

Cos' she say at this age, it's better to take preventive measure otherwise when the hair really starts to fall and you apply this kind of product, will be too late liao.

Tks.

There are a lot of different variations of hair loss treatments. Hair essence, tonic and even ampoule. All these serve the same purpose of ridding the layer of oils in the scalp, declogging any clogged pores in the scalp to promote growth, strengthening the weak hair follicles and ultimately, increasing the rate of hair growth and thickening of the hair. These specialty treatments are specially formulated to serve special needs and even though we do see shampoos marketing themselves as thickening shampoos out there, i strongly believe that it is nothing but a marketing gimmick IMO. Shampoos are only meant to cleanse and at times, moisturize the hair well.

I believe you are facing some degree of hair fall (everyone does) which motivated the hairstylist to sell you this hair essence. It might or might not be serious. But the focus here is right. Taking the right preventive measure. If you're still unsure, i am pretty confident that some form of description can be found on the bottle but perhaps all of them are in Jap, thats why u asked. :)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for dnd too!

Sorry for the delay and sorry arh, after half a day of Qing Ming praying, perspire alot so my right side back start to drop out already.

IMG_9338_zps161017cd.jpg

Articus

Reaction score
any good clay/wax to whole on to medium length slickback for the whole day? or for half a day at least..

thanks in advance

candidism

Reaction score
planning to try out imperial barber classic pomade. any sites to recommend? seems like hairyportal is out of stock

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gx. I still haven't receive my gd. Singpost jin slow sia:mad:

Black rose dying riao:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.