The Hair Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forehead high and "tao" is not on the small side :s8:

Usually it would be thick crown + fridge and don't keep too thick or long sides should do the trick.

Of course this is what I've seen outside. Typically the Taiwanese people hairstyle.

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
Usually it would be thick crown + fridge and don't keep too thick or long sides should do the trick.

Of course this is what I've seen outside. Typically the Taiwanese people hairstyle.

Got picture sample? :o

Kzhan00b

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation for hair gel?

Something that can be bought off the shelves (if possible), $15 ~ $20 and isn't gatsby?

I don't mind ones that will harden, as long as it can hold my stubborn hair in place. Maybe cocktail with GD if possible.

Somehow GD and my old Gabtsy Hairspray isn't strong enough and my hair flops down after a short while or when i just walk normally, the breeze(little to none) will make the hair go out of place. :s22:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what style you looking to get?
you need a better hairspray.

try headcode or anything that hardens. since you don't want it to bulge

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got picture sample? :o

Something like this. Ohh and he's SG number 1 currently competing in Qatar.

309300_2612684814110_726464640_n.jpg

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He nearly became a Singaporean but didn't in the end. He's representing China instead of Taiwan now.

Oh didnt know that! Looks like he die die dun like taiwan.. But china ding junhui is no. 1 (though slightly diff sport). Dont think he will be as popular

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh didnt know that! Looks like he die die dun like taiwan.. But china ding junhui is no. 1 (though slightly diff sport). Dont think he will be as popular

Because Taiwan have many young rising stars but honestly, after he went converted to China, China suddenly very pro 9 ball and 10 ball instead of their usual "Chinese 8 Ball". So whether or not that move is wise, its your call.

Ding became very popular in UK after the finals between him and Ronnie. Ronnie actually said in his interview that Ding was the toughest Asian he has faced and that was when Ding's popularity grew.

Where do you usually play? :o

Edit Suits Co.

Reaction score
Any recommendation for hair gel?

Something that can be bought off the shelves (if possible), $15 ~ $20 and isn't gatsby?

I don't mind ones that will harden, as long as it can hold my stubborn hair in place. Maybe cocktail with GD if possible.

Somehow GD and my old Gabtsy Hairspray isn't strong enough and my hair flops down after a short while or when i just walk normally, the breeze(little to none) will make the hair go out of place. :s22:

Have you tried Schwarzkoph silhouette super hold spray? Venus beauty sells them, though I'm not sure about the current price.
Schwarzkopf_Professional_Silhouette_Super_Hold_Hairspray_500ml_1366391134.png

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because Taiwan have many young rising stars but honestly, after he went converted to China, China suddenly very pro 9 ball and 10 ball instead of their usual "Chinese 8 Ball". So whether or not that move is wise, its your call.

Ding became very popular in UK after the finals between him and Ronnie. Ronnie actually said in his interview that Ding was the toughest Asian he has faced and that was when Ding's popularity grew.

Where do you usually play? :o

Ding definitely talented and mental resilience also improve w maturity. Prob best asian to play in the circuit so far imho

Not a serious player (dun have my own cue one) and haven't played in a long time (think never play so far in 2014!). Haha

Anyway back to topic, GX waiting to see ur neymar hair!!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ding definitely talented and mental resilience also improve w maturity. Prob best asian to play in the circuit so far imho

Not a serious player (dun have my own cue one) and haven't played in a long time (think never play so far in 2014!). Haha

Anyway back to topic, GX waiting to see ur neymar hair!!

I'm usually at Jockey Club. Place is opposite of Haw Par Villa. :)

Kzhan00b

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what style you looking to get?
you need a better hairspray.

try headcode or anything that hardens. since you don't want it to bulge
A simple and neat side comb/comb over would be nice.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3akvn0980mlgmt/photo.JPG
(Just a link to a photo of what i do want. This is done where i did apply SSS+GD in the morning. However this is touched up with water and taken immediately, the hair probably flopped a minute after. Sorry for smearing my face, my facial expression was pretty retarded so i had to do it. :s22: )

Currently my top is around 10 cm long, and there's a disconnected cut for both side of about 5 cm. Last haircut was about 5 weeks ago. It should be about the same as taken in the picture, maybe a little bit longer.

Currently using the SSS + GD Combo. Towel dry hair, spray SSS, comb through to evenly apply through, hairdry and comb in the direction i want to. Put GD, rub till warm and apply through.

Somehow my stubborn hair just has this tendency to fall forward and flat, so i will have to keep raking it, though it will just stay there for a minute or 2.

So i'd prefer to just apply something which may harden, so as to fix the shape and i wouldn't really have to worry about it going out of shape from normal daily activities. GD provides too much natural movement even with my weak hairspray.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A simple and neat side comb/comb over would be nice.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3akvn0980mlgmt/photo.JPG
(Just a link to a photo of what i do want. This is done where i did apply SSS+GD in the morning. However this is touched up with water and taken immediately, the hair probably flopped a minute after. Sorry for smearing my face, my facial expression was pretty retarded so i had to do it. :s22: )

Currently my top is around 10 cm long, and there's a disconnected cut for both side of about 5 cm. Last haircut was about 5 weeks ago. It should be about the same as taken in the picture, maybe a little bit longer.

Currently using the SSS + GD Combo. Towel dry hair, spray SSS, comb through to evenly apply through, hairdry and comb in the direction i want to. Put GD, rub till warm and apply through.

Somehow my stubborn hair just has this tendency to fall forward and flat, so i will have to keep raking it, though it will just stay there for a minute or 2.

So i'd prefer to just apply something which may harden, so as to fix the shape and i wouldn't really have to worry about it going out of shape from normal daily activities. GD provides too much natural movement even with my weak hairspray.
buy headcode spray from junhong but it will harden and will tend to be slightly shinier.
Just spray a little after styling with gd and you will be good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.