Have to custom.

Sneak Peak 2011Q1 Burg V2 Short Wallet
burg-v2-1.jpg

burg-v2-3.jpg

burg-v2-2.jpg

burg-v2-4.jpg

MadeInSingapore

Reaction score
haha that one is the chain they provide, so i just chain it to prevent from dropping LOL

the right side is a small coin pouch that my friends bought from 310 ^_^

Chocoholicxx

Reaction score
Hi, If i'm interested in purchasing one of the bifold wallets from ogl website, am i able to pay at woodlands 310 instead or perhaps order from them directly? :)

Kamikiri_

Reaction score
damn, went to QC yesterday, wanting to purchase their brown redmoon belt, NO MORE SIZES LEFT. :( someone reccomend me a nice belt.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
experts please shed some light on this :(

been using this for months. most of the time its in my pocket, denim jeans. initially i treated it with coats of mink oil and sun tanning.. but after i felt the color and feel was ok, i started using it and have it stayed in my pockets for days. sometimes it can stay there continuously for days cos i dont take it out if im planning to wear the same jeans the next day.

p1070879o.jpg

p1070881f.jpg

p1070880.jpg

now it looks like problematic skin... haha

--Lipsu--

Reaction score

been using this for months. most of the time its in my pocket, denim jeans. initially i treated it with coats of mink oil and sun tanning.. but after i felt the color and feel was ok, i started using it and have it stayed in my pockets for days. sometimes it can stay there continuously for days cos i dont take it out if im planning to wear the same jeans the next day.

it looks like you just oil it before taking pics? seems very shiny with oil?

every leather piece is different in terms of top grain, even the same cow can produce different texture of top grain. Shoulder, backside, belly and back of a cow have different feel.
It is only after some usage then you can see it clearly.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it looks like you just oil it before taking pics? seems very shiny with oil?

every leather piece is different in terms of top grain, even the same cow can produce different texture of top grain. Shoulder, backside, belly and back of a cow have different feel.
It is only after some usage then you can see it clearly.

I see. So maybe its this part of the skin gives a rougher feel?

Nope didnt oil it before taking pics.

--Lipsu--

Reaction score
Yes, maybe :)
leather stocks usually comes in 1 side of the cow, which consist of the shoulder, the whole body with alittle bit of leg, until the backside.

For your Kohana Short wallet, I usually use the lower body part (not the belly but close) to make. Belly usually is stretchy and wrinkled, that is why areas nearer to the belly might be affected.

My indent when creating this wallet design is to have alot of characteristic, one of its kind in every craft, no one single Kohana Short wallet have the same petina.

sinner1974

Reaction score

p1070879o.jpg

p1070881f.jpg

p1070880.jpg

Problematic??
Very nice leh imo, full of character!!

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, maybe :)
leather stocks usually comes in 1 side of the cow, which consist of the shoulder, the whole body with alittle bit of leg, until the backside.

For your Kohana Short wallet, I usually use the lower body part (not the belly but close) to make. Belly usually is stretchy and wrinkled, that is why areas nearer to the belly might be affected.

My indent when creating this wallet design is to have alot of characteristic, one of its kind in every craft, no one single Kohana Short wallet have the same petina.
felt so relieved to hear this from you...

thanks for the info...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.