The Leather Thread

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oooo. How did u know? Haha yup.

this?
fullgrainleather_mensbelts017-1024x421.jpg

any way to know what oz leather they using for that?

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ yup that one. But i ask for a silver buckle.

Just asked him the thickness, abt 8oz

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ ya.. But 8oz is fine with me also.

He just emailed me that my belt is up on the website alrdy.. Jusy look for the one with silver buckle. Haha

kelthalas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey i always thought that OGL and the shop in heeren are linked.

but why is the prices in the actual shop much higher? there are many designs that they dont have also

archbishopchia

Reaction score
that guy really very friendly. Asked him whether he could make customise some leather products for me last time and he was really very helpful.

Wonder if he has a buckle like tanner.

aspanol

Reaction score
kept asking for his flickr add so that i can see more of the buckle pics but he doesnt seem to care and respond... what a way and attitude to do business

Do Pm me. The rest that have pm received their answers usually within hours! :s12:

aspanol

Reaction score
yup! do pm him, he responds quick if you pm. :) looking forward to my keypouch!

My tool died on me. Was halfway done. Anyway, ordered a new one and its on the way. Will finish it as soon as i am done. Got some nicer conchos too!

Kamikiri_

Reaction score
My tool died on me. Was halfway done. Anyway, ordered a new one and its on the way. Will finish it as soon as i am done. Got some nicer conchos too!

haha, its okay, like i told you, just take your time. don't rush it, i can wait, as long as you deliver quality! :) also, i might be ordering a belt if i dig the keypouch! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.