Gohandgreat

Reaction score
got pic of products?
There you go
regenepure-product-feature.jpg

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so I should get the biotin conditioner that is shown in the picture you uploaded?

Hi! Yes you can. Prevention is the best cure to hair loss.
Hair loss can hit anyone at any age.
You can use DR+NT+Biotin conditioner regularly as a prevention and to maintain and even volumize your current hair. Cheers!

Gohandgreat

Reaction score
so I should get the biotin conditioner that is shown in the picture you uploaded?
Hi
You definitely should get the biotin Conditioner.
Biotin Conditioner complement DT + NT really well as a preventive daily hair routine.

From Regenepure Website:
Our Regenepure Intense Volumizing Biotin Conditioner unclogs the hair follicles while replenishing them with useful nutrients that are vital for hair growth. Similarly to our other Regenepure hair care products, our Regenepure Intense Volumizing Biotin Conditioner is free of parabens, sulfates and fragrances, making it perfect for everyday use, especially for those with color treated and Keratin treated hair. With a balanced infusion of vitamins and beneficial ingredients, Regenepure Intense Volumizing Biotin Conditioner is an excellent complement to the Regenepure DR and NT shampoos. Together, they all work to strengthen damaged hair against future breakage.

blitze1

Reaction score
did minoxidil aggrevate your hair loss in the beginning?

and did biotin give you breakouts?

Gohandgreat

Reaction score
can elaborate on this pls? or PM me, thanks!
Hi. DR and NT shampoo can be used as regular shampoo everyday.
Every men or boys has a chance to experience male pattern hair loss.
Some experience it early in their teens. Some experience in their young adulthood. Some Experience in their thirties , forties , etc.
We have the control of preventing it by using a Anti-DHT shampoo combo.
Hair loss can be traumatic to some. Why not prevent it in the first place. :D

From Regenepure Website:
The Regenepure NT + DR Tandem Effect on Hair Care

Take advantage of the potent and effective combination of the Regenepure NT Nourishing Treatment Shampoo and the Regenepure DR Hair and Scalp Treatment Shampoo. The NT shampoo will nourish condition, strengthen, and thicken hair, while the DR variant will help revitalize hair, while also cleansing the scalp. Moreover, both shampoos are free of malevolent chemicals, as well as paraben and sulfates. What’s more, the shampoos contain many premium quality ingredients that have been shown to provide a beneficial environment to curb hair shedding and fall, as well as promote hair thickness and fullness.

Gohandgreat

Reaction score
did minoxidil aggrevate your hair loss in the beginning?

and did biotin give you breakouts?
Hi,

Yes, Minoxidil did gave me "shedding" which is perfectly normal.
If your shedding is more, it means that regrowth is more too.
Shedding is normal for 2 to 3 weeks.
Of course if experience continuous shedding for more then a month, please stop minoxidil

Just some info from the web on minoxidil and shedding:
There are two big mistakes people usually make when using minoxidil hair loss products. One is that people stop using minoxidil too soon. A lot of people think minoxidil products does not work for them as they do not see any difference after using it for 1 or 2 months. The fact is that it typically takes 2 to 4 months to see obvious regrowth.

The other mistake people usually make is that they get panicked and stop using the product after seeing increased hair loss. People should know that hair grows in a cyclical nature. The growth phase (anagen) of scalp hair lasts four to seven years. Then the hair follicle goes into a resting phase (telogen) that lasts approximately three months. As the new hairs grow in, it pushes out the older hairs, resulting in shedding. It is very much like losing baby teeth to make room for adult teeth. When you start Minoxidil, some of the hair follicles may be shifted from the telogen phase into the anagen phase resulting in a temporary increase in shedding. Thus, it is not uncommon to see a temporary increase in shedding during the first two to three weeks using Minoxidil products. This increase in shedding is only temporary and should subside within a couple of weeks with continued treatment. Please note, however, if increased shedding continues for longer than 4 weeks, you should consult your own physician to rule out other possible medical conditions.

Not everyone who is responding to minoxidil products will have the minoxidil initial shedding. Usually those who had the more intense shedding will have the better regrowth later with continuous use of minoxidil products.

Gohandgreat

Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, Minoxidil did gave me "shedding" which is perfectly normal.
If your shedding is more, it means that regrowth is more too.
Shedding is normal for 2 to 3 weeks.
Of course if experience continuous shedding for more then a month, please stop minoxidil

Just some info from the web on minoxidil and shedding:
There are two big mistakes people usually make when using minoxidil hair loss products. One is that people stop using minoxidil too soon. A lot of people think minoxidil products does not work for them as they do not see any difference after using it for 1 or 2 months. The fact is that it typically takes 2 to 4 months to see obvious regrowth.

The other mistake people usually make is that they get panicked and stop using the product after seeing increased hair loss. People should know that hair grows in a cyclical nature. The growth phase (anagen) of scalp hair lasts four to seven years. Then the hair follicle goes into a resting phase (telogen) that lasts approximately three months. As the new hairs grow in, it pushes out the older hairs, resulting in shedding. It is very much like losing baby teeth to make room for adult teeth. When you start Minoxidil, some of the hair follicles may be shifted from the telogen phase into the anagen phase resulting in a temporary increase in shedding. Thus, it is not uncommon to see a temporary increase in shedding during the first two to three weeks using Minoxidil products. This increase in shedding is only temporary and should subside within a couple of weeks with continued treatment. Please note, however, if increased shedding continues for longer than 4 weeks, you should consult your own physician to rule out other possible medical conditions.

Not everyone who is responding to minoxidil products will have the minoxidil initial shedding. Usually those who had the more intense shedding will have the better regrowth later with continuous use of minoxidil products.
and trust me, I was worried too at that point of time but I persevered on.
Don't give up. Suffer the "Shedding" period and reap the rewards later on :D

Gohandgreat

Reaction score
Im using Pura d'or shampoo as a prevention when I noticed dropping more hair when stressed. I think its quite good.
This is a product that fight DHT too. However, after some googling there are common negative reviews on this product such as dandruff build up and not powerful enough for male pattern hair loss. If Pura d'or works for you, then continue using it! Merry Xmas!

keithrocks22

Reaction score
Besides using dht blocker shampoo, minoxidil and biotin supplement daily, do hair salon treatments work?

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hihi got any photo on recommendations of antihairloss shampoo to buy from

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

Gohandgreat

Reaction score
Hihi got any photo on recommendations of antihairloss shampoo to buy from

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT
The Four Key Ingredients in Hair Loss Shampoos

Ketoconazole
You’ll find ketoconazole in Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo, and preliminary research indicates that it may be effective in treating hair loss. Researchers found that both 2% ketoconazole and minoxidil regimens improved hair density, size, and proportion of anagen follicles. Ketoconazole also is effective in treating a fungus called Pityriasis that often inhabits the scalp.

Caffeine
Yes, caffeine. Most use caffeine as an ever-important (if not mandatory) jolt of energy in the morning – or anytime our asses are dragging – but studies now show that caffeine “counteracts” the suppression of hair-follicle production by testosterone in males.

Specifically, caffeine enhanced the length of hair shafts, prolonged anagen duration, and stimulated keratinocyte growth. Keratinocyte is the most abundant cell found in the epidermis, the outer layer of your skin.

Biotin
The benefits of biotin are based on research that shows that hair loss is a consequence of biotin and zinc deficiency. Also known as Vitamin B7, Biotin is a compound that’s important for a wide range of bodily processes, including the synthesis of fatty acids, glucose, and some amino acids. But it also helps the strengthening of hair and nails.

Biotin is a crucial component to skin cells, which also play an important role in hair follicle health. If your follicles are weak or unhealthy, they’ll be unable to retain hair.

Saw Palmetto
Saw palmetto is hardly new; Native Americans have been using it as medicine and as a food source for hundreds of years. It’s a small plant with berries that shows promise as a way to treat hair loss (and it’s already used as an herbal remedy to treat an enlarged prostate and a decreased sex drive).

What’s the science behind it? An extract of saw palmetto berries may block an enzyme (5-alpha-reductbase) that converts testosterone to DHT. And DHT is responsible both for hair loss and enlargement of the prostate. In one study, nearly half of men who were treated with saw palmetto had an 11.9 percent increase in total hair count.

1) Regenepure
2) Ultrax Labs Hair Surge
3) Lipogaine Big 3 Shampoo
4) Pura D'or

I would highly recommend Regenepure because of the quality ingredients and the range of products they offer such as Treatment & dr shampoo,Minoxidil,biotin conditioner n supplement to tackle hair loss problem Inside out.

Gohandgreat

Reaction score
Btw any recommendation for biotin supplement?
1. Regenepure Biotin Supplement - 5000mcg Biotin
2. GNC Men's Ultra NourishHair - 2000mcg Biotin
3. SWISSE Ultiboost Hair Skin Nails - 2600mcg Biotin

You can more potent dosage of Biotin with Natrol - 10000mcg. Please check for side effects for over dosage. Thanks

m/mink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS. Are you the distributor or seller on Qoo10 for Regenepure?
Got EDMW discount or not.

Gohandgreat

Reaction score
TS. Are you the distributor or seller on Qoo10 for Regenepure?
Got EDMW discount or not.
haha Yes, I am a consumer of Regenepure Products before turning Distributor few months ago. I can personally vouch for its effectiveness and everything I share in these posts are 100% legit.
I will let everyone see for themselves my before Vs after pictures. :D
Follow My advise here and defeat hair loss just like I do
45584e2e-d3b8-4cf4-bf57-522ff6b5ef33.jpg

5a23a5fe-1d21-4653-8f8a-be9cf18d003b.jpg

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I am at my late 20s hitting 30 soon.
Ever since I hit mid 20s, my hair getting thinner and thinner, esp at the back of my head. When washing my hair, my hands tends to have lots of hair dropped.

In addition, if I go to bed at night and wake up in the day, my hair are quite oily and stick to the skin. Sometimes will itchy as well.

Can advise what should I do, and which product to purchase?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.