Mens Facial Thread...

Civician

Reaction score
hey bro, where is it? how much?

SEvsNK said:
I can recommend u my frens facial spa if ur interested, she does a good job :)

My face from full of acne to smooth smooth clear liaos :D

zergie

Reaction score
would recommend urban homme. it's really good. can see the effects immediately after you finish your first facial. altho they abit persistent on u buying the package.

fortyseven

Reaction score
Any recommendation facial products for dry/sensitive skin? Does dry skin also need to exfoliate? Toner is bad for dry skin? Sorry for asking so many questions :s22:

seeyourhead

Banned
Reaction score
fortyseven said:
Any recommendation facial products for dry/sensitive skin? Does dry skin also need to exfoliate? Toner is bad for dry skin? Sorry for asking so many questions :s22:
sensitive skin can try TDF,locally develop by our doctor 1:s34:

exfoilation remove dead skin n help skin to regenerate.dry skin,oily skin,combination skin all can exfoilate leh

Velton

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SEvsNK said:
I can recommend u my frens facial spa if ur interested, she does a good job :)

My face from full of acne to smooth smooth clear liaos :D

do they do body massages? and if they do, how's the pricing?

fortyseven

Reaction score
seeyourhead said:
sensitive skin can try TDF,locally develop by our doctor 1:s34:

exfoilation remove dead skin n help skin to regenerate.dry skin,oily skin,combination skin all can exfoilate leh

Thank u. But what does tdf stands for? where can i get it?

xOxMxGx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm.. also related to face, which shaver is good and shave cleaner? i still using my old mach 3 but like shave liao machiam i got put black powder as moustache. lol (new blades)

saigonblack

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can recommend any place for facial WITHOUT people pushing u for package?

SEvsNK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
K guys, sorry for late reply, very busy lately :o

Heres the add, 1 rochor centre #02-508. Alight from Bugis MRT 5 mins walkin distance. Its the green hdb building.
For the office no is 62977718, and yes, u dun have to buy packages from her. Excellent service :)

SEvsNK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Velton said:
do they do body massages? and if they do, how's the pricing?
Er for that, she only massage for u abit after the facial la. :s13:

Pricing wise is around 60 to 80 depending on ur condition per facial, slightly more exp than certain facial centers, but better than going to a place that offers u cheaper but lousy job

Last edited:

zzzkelvinzzz

Reaction score
seeyourhead said:
pop up 1 me dunno:s34:cos i dun have.

flat 1 i know.Use lightening serum lor.

Lancome spot eraser,blanc expertx3 new series is their star range.I think very gd for NEW marks.

But if old 1,then can try TDF ligtening serum cos got 4% hydroquione which is a bleaching agent which will make ur skin reddish n possibly got flaking:(But its more potent then Lancome.

but when u use lightening serum,it make ur skin very sensitive to the sun.And if u nvr use sunblock,it might worsen ur pigmentation:(

so must remember to use sunblock.

hi sorry can ask...if use the TDF ligtening serum must use sunblock during the day even when din apply the TDF ligtening serum ? and is used only at night?

Civician

Reaction score
SEvsNK said:
K guys, sorry for late reply, very busy lately :o

Heres the add, 1 rochor centre #02-508. Alight from Bugis MRT 5 mins walkin distance. Its the green hdb building.
For the office no is 62977718, and yes, u dun have to buy packages from her. Excellent service :)

ur condition really improve? how long per session? take how long to see result?

SEvsNK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea, really improve, used to have acne all over, now all gone riaos. Really clear.

I took around 10 sessions b4 it was all clear, but u urself must take care also la, like putting on mask, toner and moist. Each sessions is around 2 hrs

Civician

Reaction score
SEvsNK said:
Yea, really improve, used to have acne all over, now all gone riaos. Really clear.

I took around 10 sessions b4 it was all clear, but u urself must take care also la,
like putting on mask, toner and moist. Each sessions is around 2 hrs
seem good, dunno can book aft office hr? 2hrs quite long haha btw the product she got intro one ar?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.