HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Men's Formal Work Bag Recommendation

Like Tree35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-12-2017, 06:05 PM   #346

anyone using braun buffel messenger bags? how long did yours last? mine just 4 years nia.. the lining inside cui alr... got tear liao
That's the problem with most bags that's sold outside. The leather might be good, but the lining inside faces the most wear and tear due to the contents shifting and generating friction. I'm not sure if there are any brands that sell briefcases/messenger bags with full leather lining too, but that's what I would look out for in future!
Old 18-12-2017, 12:26 AM   #347
Master Member

That's the problem with most bags that's sold outside. The leather might be good, but the lining inside faces the most wear and tear due to the contents shifting and generating friction. I'm not sure if there are any brands that sell briefcases/messenger bags with full leather lining too, but that's what I would look out for in future!
Totally spot on. The material outside (leather) is built to last but the material which they use inside is not good enough. Surprising thing is.. my 10 year old deuter bag is in perfect condition inside and out (thrown around with less care).
xxxjhxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 10:56 PM   #348
Supremacy Member

anyone using braun buffel messenger bags? how long did yours last? mine just 4 years nia.. the lining inside cui alr... got tear liao
If you want really can tahan, go for 1050D ballastic nylon - tom binh, briefing...

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
trd2970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 11:41 PM   #349

Men's formal work bag recommendation

Hi, is Linjer bags of good quality?I bought Pedro bags before, the leather quality is quite lousy.
keithrocks22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 11:33 PM   #350

Pedro not bad, i am using targus now.. can try carousell too, saw quite a few good quality bags

http://carousell.com/p/15059757

https://sg.carousell.com/p/150516456
ChickRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 12:45 AM   #351

Hi, iím sorry if this is inappropriate here but i have a black filson 256 for sale. Selling it at 200. PM me if interested!
learningdandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 01:15 AM   #352
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi, is Linjer bags of good quality?I bought Pedro bags before, the leather quality is quite lousy.
Im considering this too.
Silverback84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.