Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Official Fred Perry Thread

Like Tree6Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2009, 03:47 AM   #31
Supremacy Member

not literally arrive at ur doorstep. if polos, they will squeeze into chiu mailbox if possible but if larger items like shoebox etc den maybe go chiu hse to deliver.
oooo, are the items warped in brown paper or just their dust bag ?
Xylitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:06 AM   #32
Supremacy Member

Ahhh... another new start
AlvinDj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:13 AM   #33
High Supremacy Member

hey guys, if order from asos, are the items shipping in a parcel or just as individual pieces? and also, does it arrives at the door step ?
parcel..
sharshar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:20 PM   #34

Wow the new one got deleted again??? That's sad, anyways here's something that's coming through the mail. One of the old blank canvas series, FP x David David, will post pics once i get the goods.

MetalStitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:30 PM   #35
Arch-Supremacy Member

wow the sneak previews. notch badd worsxz. lol
Old 04-07-2009, 02:59 PM   #36
Master Member

Wow the new one got deleted again??? That's sad, anyways here's something that's coming through the mail. One of the old blank canvas series, FP x David David, will post pics once i get the goods.

indeed this's a rare and awesome apparel however the coffee stains

are unlikely to be removed easily... good luck to you
Rahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #37

hi, does anyone know how much does a fred perry 100 polo cost in local?
DevilBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:56 PM   #38

hi, does anyone know how much does a fred perry 100 polo cost in local?
yo, i only know ann siang is selling at 199. can pre-order.
techkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #39

pre-order is what? is the fp100 from annsiang similiar to the one in asos? is it MIE? sry, i noob
DevilBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:40 PM   #40

The 100th Anniversary Polo is the same and is Made in England.

And Rahman, seems that you were eyeing that auction too? Had to sieve through almost a couple of auctions to get them at a steal. Thank god it's badly listed. Nonetheless i'll work on the stains when i get them, had the same one but it's really trashed up through the years so i'll wear this one with care.
MetalStitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #41

pre-order is what?
fr wat i know ~2 weeks back, the 100fp in ann-siang are out of stock. But they can help u place order and it will come in aug.. not sure whats the latest update from them now.
techkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:42 PM   #42
Master Member

If keep restocking then the polo really lose its appeal liao. Suppose to be limited ed.
yang_chewren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:44 PM   #43
Arch-Supremacy Member

If keep restocking then the polo really lose its appeal liao. Suppose to be limited ed.
totally agreed! i think at this rate, they might as well release a whole entire new range with new combi colours to celebrate for the rest of this year till 18 May 2010.
MeRfMeRf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #44
Senior Moderator

For the benefit of those who have not read it,
No Sales, Sprees, "Interest Check", Mass Order, Blogshops or any other commercial threads in F&G.

I quote shall once again Post #1, posted in July 2008 and not edited since:
Dear users,

I've noticed a growing number of threads trying to circumvent rules established by HardwareZone's administrators. Mass Orders are only to be conducted by Authorised MOers. The list of names may be found here. Also, do note that MOs may only be conducted in that designated forum, and no where else in HWZ.

Threads of any sales nature, which are, but not limited to:
1) Want-to-buy (WTB)
2) Want-to-sell (WTS)
3) Might WTB
4) Might WTS
5) "Interest Checks"
6) "Shopping Spree"
7) "Bulk Purchase"
8) Any other thread that involves barter trading of any form on the part of both parties, not merely money.

For the purposes of the Fashion&Grooming Forums, since Interest Checks typically follow up with orders and sales, they would be deemed as Mass-Orders and judged accordingly. Sales, shopping sprees, bulk purchases, or anything that involves person(s) buying on behalf of more than one person and later reimbursement to that effect would be considered "Mass Orders". Do not attempt to circumvent the guidelines by disguising them. Offenders will be issued Infraction Points and/or even banned immediately, and their threads will be trashed on sight. For other parties, if you do come across such threads, do click on the Report Post () button and state the reason for closure.

Please understand the rules, and work within them. Do read the FAQ if you have any queries.

On behalf of the HardwareZone Forums administration, have a good time in Fashion and Grooming!

/Dan
I think the above is quite clear already.

As long as One person buys on behalf of more than one person (ie, share shipping), it's a Mass Order. Opening threads to share your personal purchases (ie, Buying for yourself and paying shipping in it's entirety) is not an issue. Buying on someone else's behalf (ie, the buyer does not use the product) is no different from a sales - since that's what shops do - they buy on behalf of someone else to sell.

For MO discussions, move it to the MO clinic - don't hint at your organizing an MO here. It's advertising your MO.

As for threads being deleted, it's also already stated in the warning. So users have no claims at not being told before - it's been stickied since July 2008.

/Dan

Last edited by leinad; 04-07-2009 at 11:25 PM..
leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #45
Great Supremacy Member

As for threads being deleted, it's also already stated in the warning. So users have no claims at not being told before - it's been stickied since July 2008.

/Dan

Hey Dan,

Is it possible just remove the particular forumer's reply instead deleting the whole thread?
and issue him/her some infraction pts/t.ban or watever.

As you can see, there are a group of FP fans here and putting their effort and time consolidating their info
into 1 thread....so imagine if 1 prankster come into the thread and have a MO....the whole effort
will be wasted just becoz of 1 prankster.

Just thinking whether is it more feasible in this way than deleting the whole thread.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.