Official LV Community Thread - Part 1

justin007

Reaction score
I broke a promise I made to myself. I bought something.

In fact 2 things.

From the women's collection some more. Nope. I did not buy a skirt... at least not yet...LOL, but I got 2 things that is seen on the runway from the women's Autumn/winter 2011, but technically, it is not available for sale as it is not seen on the LV website.

The one I was eyeing cost an arm, leg, and a house, (with diamonds), but I got something cheaper instead. har har.

Presenting:
maskfn.jpg

Its is a hair band that U see on magazine covers.

Marc Jacobs (LV designer) used it as a bow tie on his white shirt collar... was thinking I could use it that way also, for events. Something different that just a tie. A statement. har har.

The other purchase is a complement to this mask.. but that is for another time.

justin007

Reaction score
justin kor, lv dustbag change to dark brown dustbag ar?

I think there are always 2 types. When u buy things like costume jewelry, cufflinks, tie pins, the dust bag will be brown... Rather than the yellow ones. The brown ones are generally pouches rather than the yellow, envelope like bags. So far I have 2 or 3 items that comes with this brown bags.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think there are always 2 types. When u buy things like costume jewelry, cufflinks, tie pins, the dust bag will be brown... Rather than the yellow ones. The brown ones are generally pouches rather than the yellow, envelope like bags. So far I have 2 or 3 items that comes with this brown bags.

oh thanks for clarifying! :D

tingyuan

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it cheaper, same price or slightly more ex? If it's cheaper, it should be interesting as Korea will have world first duty free LV shop in the airport.

Hi, kindly go to LV website for more info... It is there.. Click on the details.

Har har, u r right. Agreed.

actually i did go to LV website, when click on the details, nvr mention dimension of bag that why i asked u. nvr it can fit in 15" so i never said justin kor kor to spoon feeding.

never mind, everything my bad, i shouldn't ask...TQ.

Last edited:

HappyBoiBoi

Reaction score
Hello ppl.. =) i need some help.. i don know if it just me to encounter such problem? i cannot get into LV webby =( it have de monogram loading but after dat it just turn blank.. black screen..

TIA =D

Yangchern

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello ppl.. =) i need some help.. i don know if it just me to encounter such problem? i cannot get into LV webby =( it have de monogram loading but after dat it just turn blank.. black screen..

TIA =D

yup i have same pro. but i have 2 com i is using adobe 8 which is cannot the other 1 is using adobe 9 which i have no problem so i think after u update it should b ok

justin007

Reaction score
actually i did go to LV website, when click on the details, nvr mention dimension of bag that why i asked u. nvr it can fit in 15" so i never said justin kor kor to spoon feeding.

never mind, everything my bad, i shouldn't ask...TQ.

Sorry, me bad. Stupid new website does not have dimensions now.. Used to have last time. Anyway, I did a google search.. here it is. 15.7" x 11.8" x 4.5"... however, that is in inches, U need to convert the dimensions yourself. Good luck

yup i have same pro. but i have 2 com i is using adobe 8 which is cannot the other 1 is using adobe 9 which i have no problem so i think after u update it should b ok

TIA =D

Yah.. the new website has lots of Adobe flash animation and takes forever to load. I sometimes gave up.

Geeezz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, went to check out the inventeur belt last wkend, but i find it abit loud . :/

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa Lau sian Liao like tat already been to Korea soo no chance go liao

go again ahhahah
esp winter more shiok
i just came back i still missed the cool cold fresh air weather

but i didnt buy any lv or hermes aha as i own already
just got a yoshida porter made in japan stuffs
and sanyo charger made in japan for my iphone and driods ahha
and clothing and underwears and offcourse good foods

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, me bad. Stupid new website does not have dimensions now.. Used to have last time. Anyway, I did a google search.. here it is. 15.7" x 11.8" x 4.5"... however, that is in inches, U need to convert the dimensions yourself. Good luck

Yah.. the new website has lots of Adobe flash animation and takes forever to load. I sometimes gave up.

i also prefer the old lv webby
but still can navigate it
just not too user friendly
need to look closer
i am using on my macbook pro

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.