Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Official LV Community Thread - Part 1

Like Tree258Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #4606
Arch-Supremacy Member

Was at the milan store today. Apparently, they are slower at bringing new products in than Singapore... Hee hee... The Stephen sprouse shirts are not even launched yet... But in Sg, those shirts are already available.... But for female stuff, they already have the Stephen sprouse berets! Nice....
wah justinkorkor in fashion capital of the world sial... hwz the weather there? anyway kinda expected since now both EU and US mkt quite goyak... their attention would shift towards Asia for business now.
Old 14-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #4607
Master Member

any recommendations for gym bags ?
Abit NF7[/SIZE]
ScVandMagix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #4608

wah justinkorkor in fashion capital of the world sial... hwz the weather there? anyway kinda expected since now both EU and US mkt quite goyak... their attention would shift towards Asia for business now.
Just came back from visiting da Vinci's last supper. Weather is nice... Around 20 deg.. Just nice for scarves and jackets.

any recommendations for gym bags ?
Keepalls, and the new lv cup bags...
Old 16-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #4609
Arch-Supremacy Member

iphone 4 casing

hi gurus, i need some ideas here for a new casing as my existing one is abt to fall apart.

is the damier azur casing only for women? any guys here who use damier azur instead of the normal damier graphite or damier ebene? i dun noe why but somehow i feel the damier azur design is quite a refreshing look...

or is it better if i just match my dg wallet with another dg phone casing?

Last edited by ahboy82; 16-06-2012 at 10:11 AM..
ahboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2012, 10:12 AM   #4610
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi gurus, i need some ideas here.

is the damier azur casing only for women? any guys here who use damier azur instead of the normal damier graphite or damier ebene? i dun noe why but somehow i feel the damier azur design is quite a refreshing look...

or is it better if i just match my dg wallet with another dg phone casing?
Chiu can ask Justin korkor, he has the azure version.

Hokie.. I mentioned that I got something very small from Louis Vuitton.. yes it is very small.

I just got myself an iphone 4, a white one.. Been waiting for it for ages, and coincidentally, LV decided to release their iphone 4 casing in June.. and this time we are all in luck. Why?

Because......

1. More quantities.
I believe there are more (quantities) iphone 4 casing available, unlike the ipad casings that was available in limited quantities.

2. More varieties
The iphone casing is available in more choices than the iphone 3g casings. There is Monogram canvas, Damier ebene canvas, Damier Azur canvas, Damier graphite canvas and epi electric leather.

I have seen all and chose 1. I have not seen the Epi electric (patent, shiny Epi leather in black) since it is not available as of yet. So , between the monogram and the various Damier here is my choice.

I choose Damier Azur. White iphone casing for a white iphone.

Here is another picture

And here is a side by side one
Old 17-06-2012, 08:49 AM   #4611

Hi everyone.. I'm back.

Har har.. I do have the iPhone 4 casing in Damier Azure. Yes, it was created as something meant for women.. But then again, the ebene, (brown, ebony) has handbags for women as well as wallets meant for men. It all depends on the shape. I use both Damier Azure for my iphone as well as the initials belt for my jeans.. the belt is same as damier ebene, me like the gold buckle.

If U are interested in iPhone 4 casing, U can try the new epi leather, or the latest Damier infini.. Very nice... and if U are feeling rich, try the crocodile casing.. I saw it in Milan.. (they even have an iPad casing in croc). Me thinks do not let convention stale your style and creativity. Go on, express yourself.
Old 17-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #4612
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi everyone.. I'm back.

Har har.. I do have the iPhone 4 casing in Damier Azure. Yes, it was created as something meant for women.. But then again, the ebene, (brown, ebony) has handbags for women as well as wallets meant for men. It all depends on the shape. I use both Damier Azure for my iphone as well as the initials belt for my jeans.. the belt is same as damier ebene, me like the gold buckle.

If U are interested in iPhone 4 casing, U can try the new epi leather, or the latest Damier infini.. Very nice... and if U are feeling rich, try the crocodile casing.. I saw it in Milan.. (they even have an iPad casing in croc). Me thinks do not let convention stale your style and creativity. Go on, express yourself.
thks thks i think i will go down ion one of these days to take a look at the various casings.

btw is the casing still working great? as in will the iphone slip out of the casing?
Old 17-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #4613
Supremacy Member

Hi everyone.. I'm back.

Welcome bk. Got get any interesting stuff bo?
Yangchern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #4614
Supremacy Member

thks thks i think i will go down ion one of these days to take a look at the various casings.

btw is the casing still working great? as in will the iphone slip out of the casing?
Drop by mbs they have the ipad n iphone case in croc is display in the showcase
Old 17-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #4615

Hee hee... maybe I am bias, but they work great. My iPad 1 casing is still very tight, though its more than 3 years old... my iPhone casing... still good.. though the wax on the sides are starting to wear off...

Welcome bk. Got get any interesting stuff bo?
I got the safari sandals in Taupe.. LV did not have that color, only the blue.. When I saw the color I liked in Milan, I just have got to have it.. and they have my size.. har har. Not that interesting right.. But, me and my Kibo got a lot of attention (a bit embarrassing really).. An airlines staff remembered me from my entrance to Milan a week ago due to the bag ... hee hee.. I got quite a number of people approaching me and said that I got a nice bag... har har.. one even ask me if its available in other colors.. hee hee.

Drop by mbs they have the ipad n iphone case in croc is display in the showcase
Hee hee... I don't think I'm feeling rich.. especially after a trip
Old 17-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #4616
Supremacy Member

Hee hee... maybe I am bias, but they work great. My iPad 1 casing is still very tight, though its more than 3 years old... my iPhone casing... still good.. though the wax on the sides are starting to wear off...

I got the safari sandals in Taupe.. LV did not have that color, only the blue.. When I saw the color I liked in Milan, I just have got to have it.. and they have my size.. har har. Not that interesting right.. But, me and my Kibo got a lot of attention (a bit embarrassing really).. An airlines staff remembered me from my entrance to Milan a week ago due to the bag ... hee hee.. I got quite a number of people approaching me and said that I got a nice bag... har har.. one even ask me if its available in other colors.. hee hee.

Hee hee... I don't think I'm feeling rich.. especially after a trip
Wa than u never tell them kibo got come in 7 colours like the rainbow hehee
Old 17-06-2012, 08:19 PM   #4617

Wa than u never tell them kibo got come in 7 colours like the rainbow hehee
No lah.. that would be lying... and I won't do that.. hee hee
Old 17-06-2012, 08:27 PM   #4618

hi guys any idea how much does this cost?
http://www.louisvuitton.eu/front/#/e...S-CUIRS-M6906S
bayside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #4619
Supremacy Member

No lah.. that would be lying... and I won't do that.. hee hee
So dont tell me u just bought the sandals oni? I don believe
Old 17-06-2012, 08:50 PM   #4620
Supremacy Member

hi guys any idea how much does this cost?
http://www.louisvuitton.eu/front/#/e...S-CUIRS-M6906S
The.prices are all at 67883888
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.