The Perfume Thread

Luna99

Master Member
Reaction score
guys, anyone bought fragrance from fragrancecart and perfume bar before? I am planning to buy creed Aventus but not sure can 100% trust them or not. Give me some advise and idea? Much appreciate.

I have bought Bvlgari Pour Homme and Armani Code from Fragrancecart b4. Product looks/smells authentic and the batch code looks ok.(Somemore got free delivery >$100) However Creed Aventus is on a different scale i think it's best you do some homework or wait for other brothers to comment.

Wildwood

Reaction score
I have bought Bvlgari Pour Homme and Armani Code from Fragrancecart b4. Product looks/smells authentic and the batch code looks ok.(Somemore got free delivery >$100) However Creed Aventus is on a different scale i think it's best you do some homework or wait for other brothers to comment.
Nothing much can do, I've been searching fragrancecart review but hardly see any. They charge 370 for 4oz, should I pull the trigger?

Luna99

Master Member
Reaction score
Nothing much can do, I've been searching fragrancecart review but hardly see any. They charge 370 for 4oz, should I pull the trigger?

Not in a hurry to get right? Give it a couple more days and see if there's any response.

Anyway it does not serve any purpose for them to sell non authentic goods and tarnish their own reputation. If you feel unsafe see if you can contact them via email and ask if can provide batch code number? Im not sure if this can be requested or not but at least take some doubts off your mind.
http://fragrancecart.com/contact-us/
Do post some pictures and share when you received it.

Luna99

Master Member
Reaction score
I took the liberty to whatsapp them anyway, im curious too. Didn't expect them to reply back. LoLx. Sent me back with lots of photos.

Their batch is LT4215Y11.

A6gZzVd.jpg

aD6op8W.jpg

9bd6RJX.jpg

VQmKAfC.jpg

4CP24FZ.jpg

MsSNzqk.jpg

RtChMq3.jpg

H57bCBO.jpg

Wildwood

Reaction score
I took the liberty to whatsapp them anyway, im curious too. Didn't expect them to reply back. LoLx. Sent me back with lots of photos.

Their batch is LT4215Y11.

A6gZzVd.jpg

aD6op8W.jpg

9bd6RJX.jpg

VQmKAfC.jpg

4CP24FZ.jpg

MsSNzqk.jpg

RtChMq3.jpg

H57bCBO.jpg
Yea I have these pics as well, think maybe legit..
15y11 is quite a good batch right

Luna99

Master Member
Reaction score
Yea I have these pics as well, think maybe legit..
15y11 is quite a good batch right

I saw from BN this batch quite good actually with projection and longevity. But it still boils down to your body chemistry. So far have you tried it @ Tangs?

Wildwood

Reaction score
I saw from BN this batch quite good actually with projection and longevity. But it still boils down to your body chemistry. So far have you tried it @ Tangs?

I have the sample, so I know How should it smells like. Will post the pictures in detail after I purchase this from fragrancecart.

Last edited:

gascon7

Reaction score
Many questions after seeing the notes
1. Where did you get this?
2. Performance any good?
Some very postive reviews here...Soapy rose scent a good description?

azural

Reaction score
hi all,

just want to share the new LV fragrances launching next week. Got an invite to the private preview today:

4w8y60t.jpg

yWt0flR.jpg

Mzo4nn6.jpg

Ordered the Rose and the Apogee after they showed me all the 7 fragrances.

Also, being a trunk maker by heritage, the trunk which can hold 3 bottles of 100ml, does not come cheap and they only take pre-orders for the trunk....

Luna99

Master Member
Reaction score
Many questions after seeing the notes
1. Where did you get this?
2. Performance any good?
Some very postive reviews here...Soapy rose scent a good description?

It was blind buy @ carousell, totally not in my budget but i saw the price i say i can save 1 or 2 lunches to get it. Done my research first on frangrantica then gave it a try. Never expect seller to accept my price as i never met her selling price but she was a nice lady and in need for some cashflow.

Yes it is soapy, kind of old school soapy smell, probably from the Jasmine. The musk note is strong even in the opening and it lingers around citrus notes. Pineapple, nah i do not smell that.

Projection: 7/10 Good projection, people around you can smell you.
Longevity: 5/10 about 4 hours+/-

Luna99

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually carousel is best bet to buy perfume and cheapest?

Edit: looking for vercase man eau franchie

Sent from HTC One_M8 using GAGT

One of the sources but definitely not the best bet for perfume. Unless you are willing to take a risk because there is no regulation there to modulate which are fakes and which are genuine. It all boils down to the honesty of the seller and the knowledge of the buyer.

Wildwood

Reaction score
Yea carousell danger+surprise there. I am actually selling few of my collections as well, too many bottles and I only have 1 body to spray. And some of them I blind buy fail.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.