Red Wing shoe Thread

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I just recently purchase a new Iron ranger seconds from US. Any tips on maintaining the shoe?

no need maintain. red wings are for thrashing.
if not use obernauf LP
different people have different preference. the above is just my opinion :s12:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I just recently purchase a new Iron ranger seconds from US. Any tips on maintaining the shoe?
no need maintain. red wings are for thrashing.
if not use obernauf LP
different people have different preference. the above is just my opinion :s12:
Second that. Red Wing boots are work boots, too much "pampering" wasted.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Shalomp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

45X1vA6.png

Dvoiddeckbench

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5b97WSRl.jpg

Anyone know where can I get this? I tried finding at Orchard Gateway but couldn't find. I never try a Red Wing boots before. I am wearing US8 for Onitsuka, is it the same sizing for Red Wing as well?

Thank you

Sent from 我要擊敗蟲國人! using GAGT

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
5b97WSRl.jpg

Anyone know where can I get this? I tried finding at Orchard Gateway but couldn't find. I never try a Red Wing boots before. I am wearing US8 for Onitsuka, is it the same sizing for Red Wing as well?

Thank you

usually i can go a size down . e.g US 7 for you for red wings.
but better to try it yourself before commiting

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
Are all red wing sizes the same? If yes, then I will just try one then online order.

for me its more or less the same cos im not particular if it is too loose or not fitting exactly.
better for you to try the model itself but for me, so far all models i use the same size no problem.

hope it helps :)
generally go one size down wont be too off. if you afraid it will be too tight, go half a size down. try one pair and see for yourself

Dvoiddeckbench

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for me its more or less the same cos im not particular if it is too loose or not fitting exactly.
better for you to try the model itself but for me, so far all models i use the same size no problem.

hope it helps :)
generally go one size down wont be too off. if you afraid it will be too tight, go half a size down. try one pair and see for yourself
Thank you so much! Can you take a pic of you in your wings?

dong2che

Reaction score
Wore my red wings til the sole need to change then stopped wearing a few years...now the leather stiff need to break in again LOL.

kingkong007

Reaction score
Fyi, Redwing OGW is having some sale on old new stocks. Saw Beckman, workboat round toe and chukkas. All from $300 to $350.

I am not allfiliated, just happen to saw it when I was there buying boot cream and foam cleaner.

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buddies wanna ask, where can I get my oxfords to be cleaned?

Lazy to do it myself lol

paladin

Master Member
Reaction score
Feder sports.

Peninsula plaza or people’s park complex.

I am surprised you cannot find in Orchard gateway as there is a red wings store there and the shop besides the red wings store also sells red wings boots

5b97WSRl.jpg

Thank you

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.