Superdry

snip82

Reaction score
Anyone brought superdry c lothing before?

about the history of it from wiki:
The business was established by Julian Dunkerton as Cult Clothing in Cheltenham in 1985.[2] It opened its first store under the Superdry name in Covent Garden in London in 2004.[3] Superdry have no advertisements or celebrity endorsement, but the popularity of the brand grew rapidly after David Beckham was seen wearing its signature Osaka T-shirts and Brad leather jacket.[4][5]

The business was floated on the London Stock Exchange in March 2010.[6] Dunkerton appeared in the Sunday Times Rich List 2010, and is said to be worth an estimated £180m.[7]

Currently in singapore so far saw Tangs brought it in.. Asos is having sale on it products..

ngch0065

Master Member
Reaction score
got one t-shirt and one jumper. quality is gd.. like the jap inspired elements.

but too overpriced in SG.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Only way to get it cheap is to buy past season stuff. Flash n splash used to have them, not sure about now. If you're overseas, Woodsbury has an outlet which is the cheapest alr. I do like their t shirt quality.

Blurt2321

Reaction score
I like the T-shirts too. Bought one from ASOS the price is slightly more reasonable there

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how's the fit like?slim fit or regular fit?

Blurt2321

Reaction score
I bougth the medium sized one. it's fitting but can't say it's slim fit cus i bought another g-star one which was medium but tighter fitting than the usual medium.

Quality of the fabric is thick but yet not overly warm. made in turkey.

i always buy my Tees from asos now

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so superdry fitting not as tight as g star ones right?

Lovecross

Reaction score
Quite tempted to get Superdry tee from ASOS too since I like some of their design. Simple and not too overly designed. However, I don't know how their tees will fit as I'm quite small fit and prefer slim fitting tees. Afraid that the size will be too large and fit loosely on me.

snip82

Reaction score
got the long sleeve shirt during last season sale quality really good.. can see from the button it sew..

Had juz receive the shoe from asos..=:p
superdryshoe.jpg

Blurt2321

Reaction score
Quite tempted to get Superdry tee from ASOS too since I like some of their design. Simple and not too overly designed. However, I don't know how their tees will fit as I'm quite small fit and prefer slim fitting tees. Afraid that the size will be too large and fit loosely on me.

I am around 64 kg with a chest size of around 37-38inches. U measure your chest and compare it to the model. Quite true to size.

ngch0065

Master Member
Reaction score
personally do feel that they run small, or rather tight fitting.

their size chart for t-shirts from official superdry.com:

Size chest
small 36.0" (91cm)
medium 38.0" (97cm)
large 40.0" (102cm)
x-large 42.0" (107cm)
xx-large 44.0" (112cm)

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I am very thin and I can fit into their small size without it being too big. You can go Tangs to try out the sizing.

Lovecross

Reaction score
I am very thin and I can fit into their small size without it being too big. You can go Tangs to try out the sizing.

I'm 59kg with a chest size of about 35 inch, therefore I afraid that the small will still fit loosely. Guess have to go down and try it out.:s13::s13:

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm 59kg with a chest size of about 35 inch, therefore I afraid that the small will still fit loosely. Guess have to go down and try it out.:s13::s13:

I am much lighter than you, chest about 33/34. 35 inch chest will not be loose fit for their small size.

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
superbye not bad the material... quite substantial, a little pricey but not as bad all horses and all

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.