Tailor made shoes, any recommendations?

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just collected my shoes from Diamond Walker, just wonder if there are other outlet in Singapore offer such tailor made shoes?

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got pics?? :)

if you got to Diamond Walker web site you can see many pictures plus the video how they made the shoes.

It is 4-6 weeks of waiting. One Korean gal inside the shop will use her hands to take care your feet and measure for you song song...mine actually arrived faster at aboiut 4 weeks only.

I will check out this Ed et al.

spLeenfuL

Reaction score
if you got to Diamond Walker web site you can see many pictures plus the video how they made the shoes.

It is 4-6 weeks of waiting. One Korean gal inside the shop will use her hands to take care your feet and measure for you song song...mine actually arrived faster at aboiut 4 weeks only.

I will check out this Ed et al.

This sounds very enticing..... hahahaha

I meant got pics of the shoes you made?

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This sounds very enticing..... hahahaha

I meant got pics of the shoes you made?

I use iPad on this forum so hard to post picture.

Anyway u go to their shop at orchard central can see many samples shoes there, all not for sale but for sample only.

Initially I wanted to make one very Chio blue leather shoes but was put off by the price tag of close to $2000.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just collected my shoes from Diamond Walker, just wonder if there are other outlet in Singapore offer such tailor made shoes?

I think that's the best u will get, especially the service excellency, top rated.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think that's the best u will get, especially the service excellency, top rated.

I have been wearing that shoe for few days a week but do not feel it very comfortable so far. May be is still new and leather a bit stiff, let see what happens after a month.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been wearing that shoe for few days a week but do not feel it very comfortable so far. May be is still new and leather a bit stiff, let see what happens after a month.

From day one I wear my DW shoes 1.5 years ago, it feels extremely comfortable till now. I will definitely return to buy my 2nd or more pair in time to come!

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah didn't know shoe also got tailor made...haha feel so sua ku

Well, soon we may find out somewhere we can tailor made underwear according to your KKJ size ... Of course AMTK more expensive !

The Modern Gentleman

Reaction score
Tailored/Custom-made shoes

Greetings from The Modern Gentleman,

Perhaps i could share some insights on this topic of tailored made shoes with my fellow modern gentlemen. Most shoes can be broadly categorize into these 3 type, Mass-manufactured, custom-made and bespoke.

Mass manufactured shoes are your typical branded shoes that you buy from your departmental or boutique stores.

Bespoke shoes are hand crafted from scratch to fit your feet and the design you specify. Diamond walker and Ed Et Al would fall under the bespoke shoes category. Prices usually range from $800 to $2000 plus.

Custom made shoes are more of the middle ground between those two category. The primary difference between custom made and bespoke is the shoe last (foundation in which the shoe is made on).

For bespoke shoes, a brand new shoe last is made specifically to cater to every crook and cranny of your individual feet while for custom made shoes, an existing last is used instead, hence explaining the price difference.

However, custom made shoes are also hand made from scratch and catered to your individual feet and design. Prices should range between $200 to $400 depending on material.

I would like to know if the original poster was referring to bespoke shoes or custom made shoes so as to better advise him.

Sincerely,
The Modern Gentleman.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I mentioned DW is clear that I was referring to bespoke shoes and not custom shoes

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.