Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi can you pm me the details pls. Serious buyer here if details are suitable.

White Face Rolex Daytona at retail lobang from AD. (TW set)

PM if interested (must buy with another watch i.e. purchase with purchase, details will be provided to serious parties)

rendangzi

Reaction score
Hi can you pm me the details pls. Serious buyer here if details are suitable.

Tired of answering lots of PMs.

Choices are all women's datejust precious metals priced around 1m TWD.

Please only PM if 1) can afford and 2) interested to buy and view the models avail.

Thanks.

micgoh

Reaction score
How come alot of people don't like the gmt master ll black and gold? Saw alot on sale

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Update :

So I was offering anyone who is keen to go down to AD to collect the Submariner 116610ln since I'm not intending to wear plus short of cash since I splurge on Daytona.however there's alot of comments making flakes about it.

So I went down with my neighbour to get for him. But his wife return from her trip got him a Sea Dweller two tone release from the recent baselworld , via overseas AD.

Now this beautiful stainless steel is sitting at my place , untouched. I'm planning to sell it .

Can anyone recommend me a platform or place to sell? I don't want to lose any $. Basically will be contented with rrp.

Oh yes , but at the same time should I receive any nasty pm. I think I will have no choice but to withdraw .

I think I know your Sub from who liao. Remember to thanks the Boss & SA for the allocation on facebook. Enjoy and wear in good health. Facebook got alot of watch group you can sell too.

TheBaldMan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come alot of people don't like the gmt master ll black and gold? Saw alot on sale

Traditionalist dont like halves and gold.I was told resale market also smaller.It is a preferance i guess.But i like:)

micgoh

Reaction score
Traditionalist dont like halves and gold.I was told resale market also smaller.It is a preferance i guess.But i like:)

Recently I was watching MasterChef . I think Joe bastianich is Rolex fan. He wears the blue / gold Submariner. While Gordon is into Breitling . And gramh, wearing an oversize Panerai

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But I thought 2 tone would be referred to something like Batman , Pepsi, come, root beer as well?

TT submariners / GMT / Daytona

2 tone usually refers to half gold or rose gold, polished centre links.

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently I was watching MasterChef . I think Joe bastianich is Rolex fan. He wears the blue / gold Submariner. While Gordon is into Breitling . And gramh, wearing an oversize Panerai

I guess different strokes for different folks.. Breitling may not speak to everyone. Just like Zenith. Haha

TheBaldMan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sharp eyes wor.Never noticed.So stressful watching them compete.The blue/gold sub was my first option.Damn outstanding.But i prefered the gmt sportier look.

Breitling much prefered by aviation folks yrs bk.Dont see any nowadays in the industry.I see rolexs mostly now.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That must be an old season of Masterchef. :D

mobiken

Reaction score
My boss in Munich asking me wanna get brand new batman if I hv the cash. He got lobang. What is the AD price now?

Sent from Samsung SM-G973F using GAGT

micgoh

Reaction score
Okay spent 30mins research about the judges choice.

Joe has Rolex Daytona , Submariner coke and a bluesy

Gordon has submariners only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.