reikizi

Reaction score
Pang Kang Liao
JMJ1R8Jl.jpg

Sent from Planet Zi using GAGT

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the 2 brothers but not from the same mother..

Kinda of regretted never top up to get the nautilus instead of aquanuat.. Now the nautilus price is exploding higher above the roof.....

Last edited:

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
Kinda of regretted never top up to get the nautilus instead of aquanuat.. Now the nautilus price is exploding higher above the roof.....

Bro, sell the 5167. keep money. Be patient and put name on wait list. Once 5711 comes...pull trigger

Sure no regrets. :)

Last edited:

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
5167 and 5711 selling at retail or premium?

this is subjective but if you are buying either, the premium is quite negligible. Not like how the ceramic Daytona is selling - which is almost 50% more

But that's my experience

reikizi

Reaction score
Does this look too small on my wrist?

498004A6-131D-468C-BD6A-A0751AE496CB_zpsiwtoaceg.jpg

Kickstarter superbacker spotted ! :s13:

yeah , it look a bit small and the lug too long to me, but it really depend on you

As in your preference of big or small watch. all opinions are secondary. Your heart answer will be the final answer :D

cloudwane

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm here to seek your kind opinion once again!

Thinking of getting the rubber strap for my batman and I understand that there's rubberB and Everest strap available. Can I know which one is a better choice and where can I get it at a cheaper price?

TIA!

Surge007

Reaction score
Kickstarter superbacker spotted ! :s13:

yeah , it look a bit small and the lug too long to me, but it really depend on you

As in your preference of big or small watch. all opinions are secondary. Your heart answer will be the final answer :D

I admit.. I like them Big =:p

7308DFF2-ADF8-4C56-8418-4C28B1607196_zpsin7pqc12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.