The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

yes1705

Master Member
Reaction score
can any1 recommend where to change nice and reasonable crocodile leather for dress watches like cerutti ladies watches ? Is k2 teh place to go? Tks

If you visit Somerset / Killiney Road area, you can go find this watch shop, TimeZone Watch Trading.

cokiee

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the watches at the DFS in SG airport compare to what one can get at say, ADs or otherwise? Will be travelling to Western Australia for a short trip and was thinking of trying on the FC Moonphase.

What about in Perth generally?

TIA!

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the watches at the DFS in SG airport compare to what one can get at say, ADs or otherwise? Will be travelling to Western Australia for a short trip and was thinking of trying on the FC Moonphase.

TIA!

They also AD right?
Grey prices in USA looks like the below today
https://www.certifiedwatchstore.com/frederique-constant-slimline-ivory-dial-leather-strap-men-s-watch-fc705bg4s6.html

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dnz4KrC.jpg

Midweek..

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score

TIA!
柏斯机场 fc 柜姐是个华人来的。听口音就知道是大陆妹啦!
服务方面,如果你只是看看,试戴,可以免啦。。。大陆妹很狗眼的。。。

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

狗眼?! 我们可以用狼眼... 😁

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if anyone interested in a blue nomos worldtimer, i am looking to sell mine at my cost. kinda got bored of it. too fast this time. or rather everytime.
local AD, dated dec 2016. interested can pm me.

:)

cokiee

Reaction score
They also AD right?
Grey prices in USA looks like the below today
https://www.certifiedwatchstore.com/frederique-constant-slimline-ivory-dial-leather-strap-men-s-watch-fc705bg4s6.html

Thanks!

谢了,Ed.Yeo 大哥。您真的是走遍天下大小表行。连这都知道!
狗眼?! 我们可以用狼眼... �
或者用龙眼:s13:

龙眼吃多了会太热 :p

if anyone interested in a blue nomos worldtimer, i am looking to sell mine at my cost. kinda got bored of it. too fast this time. or rather everytime.
local AD, dated dec 2016. interested can pm me.

:)

Let me try it on and see if I get poisoned. Will be in touch if so, sir!

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.