The Watch Thread - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

arc13

Reaction score
zkbX0Oy.jpg

addictzz

Reaction score
Personal preference is always subjective. Just buy the ones that you like and within your means. Remember to take a wrist shot and share with us!

Currently (only) wearing Fossil right now. I hope it does not attract too much bad rep for people around. Waiting for another Fossil watch since I like the model so much.

But I am also eye-ing for a Seiko. Still deciding whether it should be a Presage or a Samurai.

cokiee

Reaction score
Currently (only) wearing Fossil right now. I hope it does not attract too much bad rep for people around. Waiting for another Fossil watch since I like the model so much.

But I am also eye-ing for a Seiko. Still deciding whether it should be a Presage or a Samurai.

For me these are two quite different lines.. When do you intend to wear the watch? Or is it the one watch you'd wear most if not all of the time?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

addictzz

Reaction score
For me these are two quite different lines.. When do you intend to wear the watch? Or is it the one watch you'd wear most if not all of the time?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

I lean to Presage line for day to day plus event/function wear.

Didn't initially like Seiko Samurai but gradually grow a liking towards it. What's with Diver watch seriously? I don't actually feel it matches most of my style but I just grow fond of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.