gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai ba lai ba. Will be at madman tonight

wah i used to go there. always crowded.
got pretty zeh zeh anot? ;)

The shop will have that? Haha

haha ask the SA go out and buy before i drop 45k cash on it man. haha
it cost only 600 odd. lol ask company pay.
i drink so already then take out the cash. hahaha

but not as satki as dubai prince who dropped 2m on a few watches few years back at Cortina Taka.

IN CASH

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah you all really enjoy life lei.. zhun boh can open bottle... for me a cup of coffee will do, else mineral water good enough, usually go jewellery shops they also just give small mineral bottles... but tat time i go private one to buy replica cartier ring service very good lei.. no look down and give alot mineral water, even better than those at orchard roads.. and the lady boss is lao cio confirm is superciobu in her younger days. buay tahan.

i see your replica cartier i dulan already.
got boutique somemore. can go report police ma? :s13:

shorty07

Reaction score
i hope u guys see my query n provide some advise. not trolling here. genuine question. my FIL thinking of buying his 1st ever luxury watch. doesnt know much abt watches but of cos, his 1st thought will b to buy rolex (what else). but, his budget is 5k. able to get new pc with that budget? if not, then what would b the next "best" brand at that price range?

i am thinking of suggesting to him omega n grand seiko. but not sure if these fit the budget. tudor will b my next suggestion. please advise.

xuan87

Reaction score
i hope u guys see my query n provide some advise. not trolling here. genuine question. my FIL thinking of buying his 1st ever luxury watch. doesnt know much abt watches but of cos, his 1st thought will b to buy rolex (what else). but, his budget is 5k. able to get new pc with that budget? if not, then what would b the next "best" brand at that price range?

i am thinking of suggesting to him omega n grand seiko. but not sure if these fit the budget. tudor will b my next suggestion. please advise.

Omega, Grand Seiko and Tudor are all good choices. With 5K budget, i think you have more options from these brands as compared to Rolex.

I will also suggest Christopher Ward but the designs and brand name might not appeal to him.

Shiikamaru

Reaction score

how old is your fil and whats his dress sense like? rolex very hard. close to impossible i believe. i would say next best would be omega/tudor. tudor go for the black bay and omega can go for the iconic speedmaster professional. these are the more timeless/classic design. grand seiko would be a more aquired taste which isnt suitable for a beginner imo but if you want a start, can look at sbga011 aka snowflake.

xuan87

Reaction score
Will also like to ask for advice here:

I'm currently looking at the Seiko SRP231K Baby Tuna and Seiko SRP641K Shrouded Monster.

Both have similar designs with small differences, same movements and very close in price. Besides looks, is there any particular reason why I should go for one over the other? Photos below:

Baby Tuna:
srp231k1_3_1_1.jpg

Shrouded Monster:
srp641k1_4_1.jpg

Paladium

Reaction score
Will also like to ask for advice here:

I'm currently looking at the Seiko SRP231K Baby Tuna and Seiko SRP641K Shrouded Monster.

Both have similar designs with small differences, same movements and very close in price. Besides looks, is there any particular reason why I should go for one over the other? Photos below:

Baby Tuna:
srp231k1_3_1_1.jpg

Shrouded Monster:
srp641k1_4_1.jpg

a very good reason will be u liking one design over another. :D

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see your replica cartier i dulan already.
got boutique somemore. can go report police ma? :s13:

Huh why? U wanna report those replica rolexes ma??
Good bro u just reminded me someting. I should just go get a cartier bangle instead of rolex. More sakti !!!

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh i see.. there are also some appointed AD at chinatown how abt those? I think at 2nd level people park. My fren ever told me go there cheaper duno true or not.

I think as long the CS not snobbish or look me dwn i think its ok. My fren told me if wanna pay by cash can ask them for better price but make sure dont ask ask already dont buy else will throw me alot of harsh sarcasm like some fellas here like that. Duno true or not.

Like I said before.. rolex AD need to follow extremely strict guidelines including discounts and pricing. Want more discounts then ask the ad directly...

Credit limit increase?!?!?! What are you waiting for?!?!?! Mai tu liao!!!

it's full gold submariner with diamond markers or NOTHING!!! Wanna be satki go all out... don't pull handbrake.

Later those girls see you no up then all your money wasted....

Wa lao... cartier don't buy replica. Those OL can tell the differences one...
Cartier and Chanel to girls is like Rolex and BMW to men...

if those AD serve you Evian, tell them: "wei... I am paying 5 figures leh... serve me cheapskate water... No Fillico no talk!"

Last edited:

soilwork

Reaction score
Huh why? U wanna report those replica rolexes ma??
Good bro u just reminded me someting. I should just go get a cartier bangle instead of rolex. More sakti !!!

Dude go buy anything you want. The people here will be happy to see ur new watch or bangle or what just as long aa its not a replica.

You happy can liao :)

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If your FIL is not particular about watch movements, especially if he doesnt really know how to take care of mechanical/automatic watches...
then look at watch brands with quartz.
like omega, tag heuer.
if able to get two tone gold with 5-6k budget even better

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Take a look at Tudor Black Bay for 5k budget. Maybe the North Flag?

Sent from 10 Buangkok View, Buangkok Green Medical Park using GAGT

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Go used and buy a omega speedy or a used Rolex exp2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.