Where to fix brows?

crustacealim

Reaction score
Of course eyebrow embroidery is better. Unless you have really back and thick eyebrow. Otherwise, I'll for sure vote for eyebrow embkrdieryembroidery. I've been doing my brows with the best beauty centre. do check them out ;)

Wishingyou

Reaction score
Korean natural lip Embroidery!! After 3 day colour will be natural n lasting for 2 to 3 year. Other than eyebrow Embroidery, lips is also very important as some girls will look pale without some colours on. Try the best beauty centre. They r really good.

Wishingyou

Reaction score
I always think that men should have thick eyebrow. So I asked my boyfriend to do his eyebrow Embroidery with me. Nothing to be embarrassed about as long it looks natural. Till now whenever I go for touch up, he will come with me and even introduce to his male colleagues. We did ours at the best beauty centre.

Brittery

Reaction score
Of course eyebrow embroidery is better. Reason is simple, threading just make you look neater. But with eyebrow embroidery, you can have your perfect eyebrow shape. For me, I visit the best beauty centre for my embroidery.

Brittery

Reaction score
I fix my brow at The Best Beauty Centre. I did eyebrow trimming, embroidery and lips embroidery there. What I like about them is the good service and skills they have.

Hanuta

Reaction score
Any recommendations for men to shape eyebrows by removing strays? Alr v few and thin brows so hope to find better ones out there:(

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT

i go those indian threading shop. tell them u just wanna remove stray don't want thread too thin can already. they usually know. i go to bonita at tanjong pagar.
if u look like don't have eyebrow, maybe u wanna fill in your eyebrow - a lot of girls doing but i think okay for guys (common in other countries actually). not sure where but not going to be cheap too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.