A.C. Milan Forum - Welcome to San Siro, Home of the Rossoneri

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A.C. Milan Forum

starting a thread for ac milan they all like don't have much supporters in singapore i supported them since 1995 or 6 cannot remember already. with them in Cl final and maybe winning it confirm a lots of fans next season one so start one first.

DikiDino

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually there's more AC fans then Inter fans. :) Maybe it's just that they dont visit HWZ much?

Anyway, i truly have a strong feeling that AC will win the CL. That's from what i see.

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm Serie A supporter. I love AC Milan but I'm so sad to see such a good attacking team ruin in the hand of Carlo Ancelotti. The truth is "Defensive" is rooted inside Ancelotti's mind, heart and soul. He can never bring out the best of this AC Milan team.

So what if AC Milan lost in CL. If the result got Ancelotti sacked and got them a good coach, than I'll see AC Milan conquering the Europe next season.

Get Gigi Del Neri, the current Chievo coach. He's attacking minded and look at how he bring out the best of Chievo's 2nd graded players!

Please please get rid of Ancelotti!!!

Zacxaviqer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ancelotti has successfully deploy all the players into their very own position... Who says Pirlo can't play as a DM? Who says Simic can't fit into RB? Who says Gattuso can't play on the left? They have all done well in their role...

As for the defensive game they are playing... Wat have u got to say in the match against Bologna? They attack from the very beginning... From all the matches that I watch, Milan has always be the side that attack, attack and attack... Remember who dominate the attacks against Parma, Depor, Real, Juve and Inter? They were unlucky not to convert those chances...

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
Successfully? For so many 1:0 games you think is successfu? There's no excuse for just saying that they're unlucky not to convert those chances.

I admit that at the beginning of the season they did play attacking football. But that's only in the beginning. So how after that, from top of the Serie A chart to what they're now!!! Ancelotti's fox tail begins to show out...

Anyway that's no point arguing. But I predict how he'll play in the final of CL. AC Milan lead by 1 goal and he'll replace Rui Costa & Andriy Shevchenko with 2 defencsive midfielders. They start to defence, defence and defence and leave Inzaghi in front struggling. Juventus flight from behind and won their CL.....

I sincerely hope that my prediction will go into the drain and I hope you can slap me and tell me to shut up my mouth after the CL. All because I hope AC Milan to win!!! But only if they're lucky to defence their 1 goal lead!!!

DikiDino

Master Member
Reaction score
Of almost all Serie A team, AC can considered the more attacking minded team. :D

But i believe their form will be back in the final. I think Anchelotti will play defensive if they manage to secore 2 goal lead after 65minutes or so. If they can't secure 2 goal lead, i think they will keep on attacking. You can't judge a team form just from their previous match. I can sense that their form are coming back.

They might even get the second place in the Serie A but i hope not coz i want Inter to at least get a 2nd. LOL

Juv form have been very consistent but they need Nedved to push the front forward. It will be a close match and score line i believe will not have more then 2 goal in the first 90 minutes. Might end up draw and have to go into extra time or worse, PK.

AndreFLo

Master Member
Reaction score
DikiDino said:

Juv form have been very consistent but they need Nedved to push the front forward. It will be a close match and score line i believe will not have more then 2 goal in the first 90 minutes.

Nedved is suspended for the final

DikiDino

Master Member
Reaction score
I know. :) That's why i feel that AC will have a slightly better chance of getting the cup. Provided if AC keep their form up.

AndreFLo said:

Nedved is suspended for the final

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
DikiDino said:
Of almost all Serie A team, AC can considered the more attacking minded team. :D

Don't forget Lazio and Chievo. They play CONSISTENT attacking football because their coaches are attacking minded. Unlike Ancelotti :mad:

RVN

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
demouse said:

Don't forget Lazio and Chievo. They play CONSISTENT attacking football because their coaches are attacking minded. Unlike Ancelotti :mad:

I thought Hector Cuper is the one that like to play defensive football.:eek:

DikiDino

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, Hecter Cuper is the ultimate coach that have ultra defensive tactic in mind. :mad:

Inter team looks so strong yet he fail to make full use of it. :mad:

Vieri, Crespo, Recoba, Emre, J. Janetti are all pack with forces to go full scale attack. I'm pretty sure if coach with attack in mind lead Inter, Inter will not be the underdog anymore.

But he somehow manage to secure 2nd place in the serie A. So maybe his defensive magic do works. :confused:

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
RVN said:

I thought Hector Cuper is the one that like to play defensive football.:eek:

Yap Hector Cuper playing defensive football, he admitted it, insisted it and he played it. Unlike Ancelotti, if you ever watched those matches during his days at Juventus & Parma, you should know how defensive he was. And if you ever read those comments from Silvio Berlusconi (Chairman) and Adriano Galliani (Vice Chairman) than you should know they're the two who want Ancelotti to play attacking football. It seems to me Ancelotti was forced to play attacking football but inside his mind he still prefer in defensive football. I don't know how to explain the situation, just like buying a piece of beef and insisted the chef to make it taste like chicken. In the first place why don't you buy a piece of chicken and cook like chicken? :confused:

yenyenpark

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DikiDino said:
Yes, Hecter Cuper is the ultimate coach that have ultra defensive tactic in mind. :mad:

Vieri, Crespo, Recoba, Emre, J. Janetti are all pack with forces to go full scale attack. I'm pretty sure if coach with attack in mind lead Inter, Inter will not be the underdog anymore.

But he somehow manage to secure 2nd place in the serie A. So maybe his defensive magic do works. :confused:

after solving some financial problem last year, Inter's aim is to get the Champions for this year... therefore they look very strong when series started...

but somehow, Inter cannot maintain their form till the series end... strikers also faced some injuries from time to times...

Crespo and Veiri scored many of Inter's goal till Crespo injured... and the coach brought in Batistuta... though manage to score some goals... but not as good as Crespo and Vieir pairing...

demouse

Master Member
Reaction score
DikiDino said:

Yap I totally agreed with you. Inter need a more attacking minded coach. How about Roberto Mancini, Lazio coach now. He do a very good job and he get along well with players. Now there's rumous if Mancini join Inter, Veron will agree to a swope with Recoba. Isn't Inter need a good midfielder!

Vieri has lost his patient with Inter and if Cuper remains at Inter next season, I don't see why he want to stay at Inter anymore. :mad:

I really hope that Inter President Massimo Moratti will sack Cuper after this season. The truth is Cuper is not able to lead Inter to any glory. I pray everyday : sack cuper, sack cuper...

intermilansg

Banned
Reaction score
Re: AC MILAN thread

hwmook said:
starting a thread for ac milan they all like don't have much supporters in singapore i supported them since 1995 or 6 cannot remember already. with them in Cl final and maybe winning it confirm a lots of fans next season one so start one first.

glad to see pple support teams outside the english leagues. anyway i started catching serie a since sec 2 when they use to show the hightlights in channel 12 every weekend. Somehow it caught my eye and when i watch the premerleague i was not impressed by the standard of play there.

i guess when enlish teams were banned from europe their standard dropped tremendously.

intermilansg

Banned
Reaction score
demouse said:

Yap I totally agreed with you. Inter need a more attacking minded coach. How about Roberto Mancini, Lazio coach now. He do a very good job and he get along well with players. Now there's rumous if Mancini join Inter, Veron will agree to a swope with Recoba. Isn't Inter need a good midfielder!

Vieri has lost his patient with Inter and if Cuper remains at Inter next season, I don't see why he want to stay at Inter anymore. :mad:

I really hope that Inter President Massimo Moratti will sack Cuper after this season. The truth is Cuper is not able to lead Inter to any glory. I pray everyday : sack cuper, sack cuper...

i think cuper bought some sort of stability to the team before he came Inter was a difficult team to coach bcause if the coach dont deliver, he will be sacked immediately. just look at the years before cuper came virtually there were new coaches every season.

To me cuper did a great job in bringing INter back to the top 3 of the serie a again. But i guess his abilities are there only. For INTER to go to the next level, i think change of the manager will be much helpful.

DikiDino

Master Member
Reaction score
intermilansg said:

i think cuper bought some sort of stability to the team before he came Inter was a difficult team to coach bcause if the coach dont deliver, he will be sacked immediately. just look at the years before cuper came virtually there were new coaches every season.

To me cuper did a great job in bringing INter back to the top 3 of the serie a again. But i guess his abilities are there only. For INTER to go to the next level, i think change of the manager will be much helpful.

I have to agree with you that Cuper is somehow doing a decent job and i dont know how the hell he can do that. But if this continues, Inter is going nowhere. It's like it will be stuck there till the Cuper is changed with a better coach.

One look at the team member and you will know this team is more to the attacking side. Me too hope that Inter will remove Cuper and get a more reputable manager to lead Inter to glory!

BTW, it seems like this thread is slowly turning into a how Inter can improve threads. LOL

We inter fans Hi-Jack hwmook thread. LOL :laugh:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.