HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Recruiting Avid Football Players

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-12-2017, 01:24 PM   #1

Recruiting Avid Football Players

Calling all football enthusiasts!

If you're itching for a simple, free, friendly neighbourhood game ranging from 5v5 to 8v8s (depending on attendance) on a Saturday evening and (preferably) live near Bishan, then I've got the deal just for you!

My football kakis are currently recruiting, and we're looking for true blue fans that are willing to get down and dirty just for the love of football. After all, we're playing on an empty field which doesn't offer the best of conditions, especially in light of the recent monsoon season. We're currently playing at the open field along Bishan Street 11, near the BCA Academy

Age is NOT an issue, as we have players ranging from as young as 17 to as old as 57. What we're really looking out for is people with the heart for football.

Moreover, for those who are extremely committed to our team (coming every Saturday evening when there's a match on, regardless of rain or shine), there are additional perks which I would only reveal when you've become part of the team!

If you're keen to join us, drop me a PM and I'll share the finer details with you thereafter. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Movenpick17 (Administrator of Bishan FC)

Last edited by Movenpick17; 19-12-2017 at 01:28 PM.. Reason: Adding venue for football match
Movenpick17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:12 PM   #2

Do you join any leagues?
violacontrola is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.