[BREAKING, GPGT] Battlefield 1 (2016) set for October release – retail leak WW1 setting comfirmed!

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's quite fun actually -I.e. COD world at war

No try b4 leh......don't sound fun....bolt action rifles....charging with bayonets and entrenching tool........the zepplin was kinda cool though...wonder how would they be used in game.....since in real life...zeppelins did more to ravage their adversaries psychologically than literally :s22:

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They should have made it WW2...maybe next year.

BF 1942 was the best!
Spent so much time playing it.

Hidit69

Reaction score

Slated for October 21st release. Pre-orders gets it 3 days earlier.

DICE wants to kill CoD by releasing at least 2 weeks earlier!

Liquid Snake

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when i saw this in the trailer i sian 1/2 lol

FullerTanksGreatWar25.jpg

What your prefer the HOVER TANK ******** in BF4:s11:

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What your prefer the HOVER TANK ******** in BF4:s11:

I want games that feature modern era weaponry and and perhaps feature guerilla and unconventional tactics for multiplayer......single player campaign's story is well written, realistic and not so over the top...I kinda enjoyed MOH warfighter......:sad:

Liquid Snake

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want games that feature modern era weaponry and and perhaps feature guerilla and unconventional tactics for multiplayer......single player campaign's story is well written, realistic and not so over the top...I kinda enjoyed MOH warfighter......:sad:

Dude! you have tried modern weaponry in BF2,3,4. WW1 is something NEW & has NEVER been released in any multiplayer games before. All weapons(bolt action rifle & flame thrower...etc) are the actual weapons used by the people in the past & not some fictitious guns like Rorsch Mk-1 in BF4 & hover tank BullSh!t:s13:

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dude! you have tried modern weaponry in BF2,3,4. WW1 is something NEW & has NEVER been released in any multiplayer games before. All weapons(bolt action rifle & flame thrower...etc) are the actual weapons used by the people in the past & not some fictitious guns like Rorsch Mk-1 in BF4 & hover tank BullSh!t:s13:

True...I'll wait for gameplay footage to see if it's worth hooting :D

Sad.....MW4 Remastered is not gonna be sold separately :sad:

tidiii

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bf3 veitnam alr no ppl play...the gun in ww1 all bo accurate 1..n bolt action...recoil until you shoot bird in the sky also...

mocax

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
olden day weapons fun reh... nowadays just hold mouse button and zhua everywhere... :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.