[BREAKING, GPGT] Battlefield 1 (2016) set for October release – retail leak WW1 setting comfirmed!

huihong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As part of its Battlefield 1 announcement, EA has detailed an Early Enlister Deluxe Edition of DICE's upcoming shooter, which is available digitally on the Xbox and PlayStation stores, as well as on PC through the publisher's Origin service.

The Deluxe Edition features a number of exclusive in-game items and also provides early access to the game. It is priced at $79.99/£64.99.

"Be the first on front lines--snag the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition today and get the Hellfighter, Red Baron, and Lawrence of Arabia packs full of themed weapons and gear; five extra Battlepacks stuffed with great items; and access to the full game on October 18, three days before release," reads the official Battlefield 1 website.

The full list of content included in the Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition can be found below.

Early Access on October 18th
Hellfighter Pack
Red Baron Pack
Lawrence of Arabia Pack
5x Battlepacks

Battlefield 1 is set during World War I and features new melee weapons, horses, and biplanes. EA revealed the game during a special event streamed through Twitch and YouTube. It showed many of the weapons and vehicles that players will be able to use in battle, including tanks, battleships, artillery, and flamethrowers. Given the game's setting, trench warfare will also be a core element of the gameplay. You can watch the first Battlefield 1 trailer here.

EA or Origin Access members on Xbox One and PC will be able to play the game on October 18. The full release, however, will be on October 21. Those that preorder the game will receive the Hellfighter pack, which includes items inspired by the Harlem Hellfighters, as well as seven days of early access to a new map coming "later in 2016."

seePyou

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WW1 a bit underwhelming leh
the fun part about BF is the modding
i don't see how this is interesting. Probably become another Hardline failure

seePyou

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can ride horse somemore.. that's a first..

treat the horse like a motorbike

too bad there is no such thing as C4 in WW1 and you can't event remotely detonate ****

do what? burn TNT and wait for it to explode? :vijayadmin:

eurofunk

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
again go back to battlefield 1, then later "2" and again vicious cycle during 3rd installment fail as too many addon pack

FrontierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the new reboot battlefield is remotely close to battlefield 2 I will buy a new comp just for this game

huihong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the new reboot battlefield is remotely close to battlefield 2 I will buy a new comp just for this game

crossing fingers and hope it wont be just a bf3/4 reskin.

what i dislike about bf3/4 is that too many weapons and "upgrades".

bring us back to BF1942 and BF bad company style of play and im set.

Goodshot

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But if the single player story and graphic nice then ok la

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.