[BREAKING, GPGT] Battlefield 1 (2016) set for October release – retail leak WW1 setting comfirmed!

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i would buy this one. if they allow me to play the game in black and white mode.

i mean everything was all in black and white during WW1 right?:crazy:

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yall should play red orchestra

Sent from Leica M240 using GAGT

Really nobody play red orchestra ah

Sent from Leica M240 using GAGT

Can head to red orchestra

RO2 had soo much potential....if only the ai for the singleplayer campaign wasn't so wonky.....:(

One of the most accurate and balanced retelling of history in a game I ever played....didn't fling mud at the Nazi nor the Soviets....and captured the spirit of Nazi and Soviet soldiers....

Much better than Company of Heroes 2 depiction of Soviet Union...COH 2 made the soviets looked really bad, heartless and whiny...very 1 dimensional

VanCeY

Reaction score
i more exicited on this then divison, division i play 3 hour sian liao dun really like 3rd person shooter, prefer ww1 and ww2, if got spare cash will get it.

No lah is yr mum wanna watch drama ma

obsceneodis

Reaction score
i wish they would revamp/improve the multiplayer matchmaking from BF4... and i'm also expecting a lot more micro transactions.. sigh

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.