[FromSoft Club] Dark Souls 3 is coming - 12 April 2016

Guinea Pig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai lai lai any FromSoft fanboys and/or fangirls in here, come and chit chat.

Any of you guys have already placed the preorder for DS3 and can't wait to play it? Sadly this will be the last of the Souls series but I'm excited to see what new stuff Miyazaki-san has to offer next.

Guinea Pig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some of the store broke street date, I just got my copy just now.

Woah I totally envy you right now. Which shop did you get yours from? I'm hoping to get an sms later from the store to go collect mine.

sacar101

Reaction score
Woah I totally envy you right now. Which shop did you get yours from? I'm hoping to get an sms later from the store to go collect mine.

Sorry but I can't tell you which shop as it might get them into trouble. You don't need to envy, I only play for 30min before I go to sleep... Working life man... =/

Guinea Pig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have gotten my copy. To peeps who have already started playing, be honest, how many deaths so far? Lol.

Last edited:

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
For pc players, is the game better to be played using keyboard+mouse or a controller?

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For pc players, is the game better to be played using keyboard+mouse or a controller?

itz your "game style" i play since PS1 already glued to controller and PS only, i can never get used to xbox stick position also...

kb mouse can be very good as they are very accurate and sensitive, itz your comfort level

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.