[GPGT] Battlefield 5:World War 2 Setting Confirmed?

mata_hippo

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bf2 was the most fun one...

sometimes play in lan with frens... then anyhow drive langar each other... or never brake in time etc. :s13:

Neon92

Honorary Member
Reaction score
last time my friend always kamikaze his jet into an aa tank those were the days :s13:

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
if only they would listen to their fans and replace those zombie side-mission with dinosaurs

sure fun to have a jurassic park map with human using jeeps and rifles going around fooling with dinosaurs
but need to make sure it is fun or else become a dead game mode nobody playing it 1month after game release

tatsit

Honorary Member
Reaction score
if only they would listen to their fans and replace those zombie side-mission with dinosaurs

sure fun to have a jurassic park map with human using jeeps and rifles going around fooling with dinosaurs
but need to make sure it is fun or else become a dead game mode nobody playing it 1month after game release

I want to play as dinosaur

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
1942 lots of memories. Omaha beach, wake island.
But everytime when those bf.nut clan come in, the balance tilt liao. Especially if that fellow "lime" get on a plane. Damn imba that guy.

CheeseInYourPants

Reaction score
*dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun*

Almost 1 min loading map screen while listening to the battlefield theme
Inb4 iwo jima

PerfectWorld

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah... all the bf1942 players are here :s13:

my fav maps of all time: Gazala, El Alamein, Guadalcanal :D

Malice07

Master Member
Reaction score
bf1942 was fun...i rem piloting a plane with a random player as my gunner at the back...he was really happy firing the machine gun, so happy that he was oblivious to the fact that i have parachuted out of the plane and the plane was nosediving for a crash...:s13:

PerfectWorld

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only game intro that I will never press Ecp to skip it when starting up a game

the origin of bf "dun dun dun dun dun" song :D

FreshMaker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope cod and bf go back to ww2... no more killstreaks bs, no more weapons attachments..

Just a good ol trusty m1 garand, a side pistol and some grenades...

Imagine today engine with today graphics on ww2...

Really miss the original cod 1 and 2.. last time i skip poly so i can play with my usa clan mates...

Play bf1942 a bit cos very laggy...

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
1942 lots of memories. Omaha beach, wake island.
But everytime when those bf.nut clan come in, the balance tilt liao. Especially if that fellow "lime" get on a plane. Damn imba that guy.

Lime is training to be a real-life pilot already. I also damn sian whenever he's in the jet, always wondered how the hell he flies like that.

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lime is training to be a real-life pilot already. I also damn sian whenever he's in the jet, always wondered how the hell he flies like that.

if my memory didnt failed me, i think hes also damn gd when using tank, and on foot too... damn imbalance!:spin:

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tbh I'm sick of the modern settings FPS , okay we seen enough 1000 combo of customization of reflex sight you can attach to your m16

I remember almost 10 years ago when COD was just 1 & 2 , I replay the demo mission over and over again .... realistic smoke and fun background sound , no 100hp bar
cod3 came out as console exclusive didn't get to play it . it was integrated with nintendo WII features use the motion controllers to "climb"
cod4 mw started the modern FPS craze and the lazy developers making annual "new" games with reskin

bf2 was the most fun for me , bought the dvd on release day
blackhawk helicopter flying around capping flags , minigunners , people select engineer class help to fix heli inflight , I bought a joystick just for the experience
64player on bf2 was the biggest capacity of it's time

yeah agreed, BF2! 64P multi player map was epic... esp like strike at karkand & Road to Jalalabad.

Evil_Boss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im still playing bf4 haha..anyone else?

BF2 was my fav, kept playing karkard 24/7 maps with the AK47 and medic class.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.