[GPGT] Battlefield 5:World War 2 Setting Confirmed?

neobear224

Reaction score
13077082_1055713304504524_3616769719708307504_n_zps7bhncyia.jpg

Last edited:

Syraxius

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FUGS YES!!!

the best CoD and battlefield titles were the ww2 ones

ever since these series went to the future i never really remembered any of the stories cos they're all so generic

can't wait sia

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
tbh I'm sick of the modern settings FPS , okay we seen enough 1000 combo of customization of reflex sight you can attach to your m16

I remember almost 10 years ago when COD was just 1 & 2 , I replay the demo mission over and over again .... realistic smoke and fun background sound , no 100hp bar
cod3 came out as console exclusive didn't get to play it . it was integrated with nintendo WII features use the motion controllers to "climb"
cod4 mw started the modern FPS craze and the lazy developers making annual "new" games with reskin

bf2 was the most fun for me , bought the dvd on release day
blackhawk helicopter flying around capping flags , minigunners , people select engineer class help to fix heli inflight , I bought a joystick just for the experience
64player on bf2 was the biggest capacity of it's time

Last edited:

Toast A La Plunger

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wish they will just make a game without all the DLC bullshiat

BF3 was so fun until they released like 20 expansions and the original servers become deserted

eurofunk

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get rank 50 got wat use? Go raffles walk got OL will respect or not

PerfectWorld

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tbh I'm sick of the modern settings FPS , okay we seen enough 1000 combo of customization of reflex sight you can attach to your m16

I remember almost 10 years ago when COD was just 1 & 2 , I replay the demo mission over and over again .... realistic smoke and fun background sound , no 100hp bar
cod3 came out as console exclusive didn't get to play it . it was integrated with nintendo WII features use the motion controllers to "climb"
cod4 mw started the modern FPS craze and the lazy developers making annual "new" games with reskin

bf2 was the most fun for me , bought the dvd on release day
blackhawk helicopter flying around capping flags , minigunners , people select engineer class help to fix heli inflight , I bought a joystick just for the experience
64player on bf2 was the biggest capacity of it's time

haha my favourite is bf1942 followed by bf2... the rest are ok-ok

last time singapore got a pretty big community playing bf1942 together... can see all the clans fighting with one another like bf.nut, DOM and SAF etc.

bf2 was fun too :s13: hog attack heli and just solo TV missile all the way

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.