[Official] Battlefield 1

CanT_Make_IT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Starhub user here..I am getting 180 ~ 190 ping...

Anyone from Starhub ?!

Same problem ?!

warboy85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mLBsKJO.jpg

can my spec run battlefield 1 smooth?

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bf1 is progressive.. Ranks and weapons and lag is pretty bad now for M1 at 100 ping .
Pubg is still early access. No progression. It is battle royal and survival for each round with 100 players. Lag really depends on each game. Some games lag is quite evident other times it is good from the fps.

Generally, I would say both are equally good as its different types of gameplay. But I prefer pubg as it's more intense and suspense game play finding good weapons and realistic.

Sent from null using GAGT

superzheny

Reaction score
How is the singapore/asia server status for BF1 nowadays?

Also got ppl playing the DLCs or not? Last time i buy BF3 premium, end up play less than a dozen hours of the expansion because no one plays it in asia

pTowel

Reaction score
high ping punishment threshold is around 150ms for us/eu and 200ms for other regions iirc. no reason you should encounter it if you play on asian servers

the bigger problem is the amount of hackers running around in hk/jp servers

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
high ping punishment threshold is around 150ms for us/eu and 200ms for other regions iirc. no reason you should encounter it if you play on asian servers

the bigger problem is the amount of hackers running around in hk/jp servers
We are in singapore and definitely talking about Asia servers? Please share What ping are you getting?

pTowel

Reaction score
We are in singapore and definitely talking about Asia servers? Please share What ping are you getting?

i'm getting 30+ to hk and around 90 to jp. myrepublic gamer sub

nowadays me and my friends mostly play on oceania servers because of the amount of hackers in asian servers. but there's some spillover in oceania as well. just not as bad as asia

is the game still have alot hackers?

if you play on asia servers, yes absolutely. there was another reddit post about it on the cte subreddit recently about the hacker problem in asian servers. most of them are using china-made hacks, which one can buy on taobao for a few dollars

unlike bf4, bf1 no longer has signature-based hack checks which scan players' pcs for suspicious programs. it only has stats-based checks. so all the hacker needs to do is make sure his stats like accuracy or headshot ratio isn't too high. the tmnd cheats sold on taobao have settings to automatically miss a few bullets among other things, so it's very hard for stats-based checks to catch it unless the user is an idiot

look here for screenshots/short explanation of the most common cheats used in asia bf1 servers: http://imgur.com/gallery/11jwy

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BF 1 is in discount standard edition for $28~

worth buying?

is there a new bf coming out?

I say u better hold. The amount of hackers takes all the fun away. Unless they are coming out of a patch to fix the hackers don't bother buying. It's very hard to catch this hackers because of stats based check. So don't get your hopes high.

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I say u better hold. The amount of hackers takes all the fun away. Unless they are coming out of a patch to fix the hackers don't bother buying. It's very hard to catch this hackers because of stats based check. So don't get your hopes high.

Yeah man. Whats eith the high no of cheaters. I don't remember bf4 having so many.

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also. I missed the random game modes that bf4 used to have with the 64 players. For BF1, other modes except conquest are limited to 24 players. Or is it still early on bf1?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.