HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Any FPS fanatics here?

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2017, 02:48 PM   #1

Any FPS fanatics here?

FPS, first person shooter. Anyone? So how do you truly enjoyed shooting games. A) Buy 1 game finish the whole story and buy the next one or B)Buy 1 game complete the story and do multiplayer with ppl a few months or years later buy new game or C) your opinion

Sent from HUAWEI EVA-L19 using GAGT
veltix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 08:27 PM   #2

FPS, first person shooter. Anyone? So how do you truly enjoyed shooting games. A) Buy 1 game finish the whole story and buy the next one or B)Buy 1 game complete the story and do multiplayer with ppl a few months or years later buy new game or C) your opinion

B) Black Mesa has alot of mods to play
neobear224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2017, 08:24 PM   #3

Not sure what you'll define as a "fanatic" but I play mostly fps like CS, overwatch etc
Starstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 11:27 PM   #4

Okay, is anyone more into shooters type games? So how you would your games. Finish 1 game story and next mth buy ? Finish the campaign or story, next do multiplayer, after few months buy new games?

veltix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 11:56 PM   #5

Okay, is anyone more into shooters type games? So how you would your games. Finish 1 game story and next mth buy ? Finish the campaign or story, next do multiplayer, after few months buy new games?

Used to do that last, now just focus on 1 game for a few months eg.(Battlefield)
neobear224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 07:04 AM   #6

I belong to the group that always suck at FPS.
idjekyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 07:49 PM   #7
Arch-Supremacy Member

I like fps but those with intensive graphics like Crysis, Metro, BF etc
trento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2017, 09:03 AM   #8
Arch-Supremacy Member

For FPS, I only play on the PC. I cannot aim anything on a console though.

But nowadays, my reflexes are quite slow as compared to last time.

2) For the Emperor!
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2017, 11:43 AM   #9

I played Destiny on PS4 since the Taken King expansion and still am playing the multiplayer now.

Yes, the story may truly suck but the gameplay is phenomenal.

Here's to hoping that Destiny 2 (releasing this year) to compensate for the the lackluster campaign for Destiny 1
fuzzywuzzyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 09:56 PM   #10
Master Member

I suck at fps, but I still like fps. that's y I usually find fps that allow me to solo rather than play with human players. Now playing Wildlands

Or else will game with a 1 or 2 good friends. Very sian play with strangers then keep Kena f*ucked by them all the time

Missed the time when me and my corlicks play fps during lunchtime together. Now everyone post out or resigned liao. No more Kaki to game together.

Last edited by hawthorne; 02-04-2017 at 09:59 PM..
hawthorne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 06:44 PM   #11

Lightbulb

I played Destiny on PS4 since the Taken King expansion and still am playing the multiplayer now.

Yes, the story may truly suck but the gameplay is phenomenal.

Here's to hoping that Destiny 2 (releasing this year) to compensate for the the lackluster campaign for Destiny 1
It won't I had to buy this game three times to play year 3. they also happen to lock users out on previous content, for which, they've already paid. I can only hope they won't do this mistake in D2. but thy continued to do it in the vanilla game despite all the heat so i don't see why they won't
MasterChief86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.