Anyone here quit playing games already?

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just deleted 2 more games off my computer last nite

Thought can sell away the games in my steam account but realised cannot do this

jace88

Reaction score
I've been playing PC games since I was a kid (Alleycat, Ultima, Kings Quest etc.) Stopped somewhere between the time I was in college (busy partying) until a couple of years ago when I restarted off and on. Now I'm 40 and just built a nice gaming PC and am spending my spare time gaming and passing time.. once a gamer always a gamer! :)

Similar story but I'm 28 now. I can finally afford to buy all the gaming stuff I want but then I don't have time to play much or finish things :(

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Similar story but I'm 28 now. I can finally afford to buy all the gaming stuff I want but then I don't have time to play much or finish things :(

28 go out party, chase girls, do adventure sports la.. got plenty of time to play games later =:p

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
its part of my life.

my interest.

3 things in life that i got interest: food, gaming and movies. also can consider anime and manga.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ahah... yes. I am engaged though and trying so hard to get her into gaming... even bought a Wii U.

Maybe the new VR thing can help jiu. Tiagong it already win a lot of non-gaming people into gaming.

neobear224

Reaction score
Semi retired from gaming but still play games once in a while like

Quantum Break
Starcraft 2
HL2 mods

Swiftyz

Reaction score
Finally saved up and built my own desktop pc capable of running fairly good games like assassin creed, but end up I don't really play games anymore. :s13::s13:

Used to play maple, gunbound, gunz, LoL, most of the online free games cus of my lousy laptop previously.

But now i switch to playing iPad games :s22:

Trying to cut down on that cus need to focus on uni! Going to 3rd year soon..

But honestly, not playing games help me focus more on life matters and have more time for myself. Gaming doesnt help me in life in anyway, maybe cognitive ability only I agree!

In future, its not games that will bring in the money. :o

vishnt

Reaction score
Hmm 100 hour work weeks but to blow off steam it's either gym/Football/team fortress 2 haha playing since 09

Meister13

Reaction score
Me partially. Old laptop finally died and decided to quit once and for all and got myself a HP notebook that's only $2xx so I won't be able to play game.

Regret ttm now.

didide

Reaction score
Wanted to quit. Everytime want to quit, everytime go back to playing games..
It's worst than an addiction -.-

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.