Fifa 17

symbiote28

Reaction score
wahlao. play-e causeway point and AMK hub not out yet. don't know if i'll be playing this tomorrow as i just got Forza Horizon 3.

RM2SSG

Reaction score
Whatever anyone ever do, don't buy FIFA 17 from Sony outlets. Until now, they have no idea when their allocation is coming, when they will be able to deliver. It's ridiculous.

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
i did my PO from T.O.G. smore they didnt release the price.
only on the day itself then know the price.
it is like paying deposit then if they charge high, LL.

Last edited:

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought Fifa17 over Pes this year.
No regrets though gameplay is not as good as Pes it is definitely better than the Fifa16 demo last year.

Graphics wise I don't see much difference even with the new Frostbite engine.

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
playe dun have pre-order price. i po from their app no pre-order price. walk in and pre-order both pay $85.

Tat's y I dun buy games from playe Liao . 1 ps4 game up till like almost 1 game near 100 bucks Liao . Still dare to fb msg me ask me what shop release the game yesterday

malaikai2005

Reaction score
Bought Fifa17 over Pes this year.
No regrets though gameplay is not as good as Pes it is definitely better than the Fifa16 demo last year.

Graphics wise I don't see much difference even with the new Frostbite engine.

its more detail
You can see the players sweat
And the lightings are more realistic
Just a few examples

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.