Gears of War 4

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Gears community is incredibly special to us. Your loyalty and passion are unmatched, so here's a thank you from us.

If you've played any previous Gears of War title and currently subscribe to Gold (or are a Silver Member that has logged into your Gamertag within the last 12 months), you've earned yourself the following:
uZpca7M.jpg

EXCLUSIVE LEGACY EMBLEM
The 'First Wave' Emblem is waiting for you now in the Customization menu, featuring a Gear carrying a old COG banner under a new dawn. This special Emblem is exclusive to fans who have played previous Gears games.

BONUS OPERATIONS PACK
Eligible Legacy players also receive a bonus Operations Packs! These Packs contain 1 guaranteed customization item and 4 cards of any type. These will be sent via Xbox Live message - redeem the code provided to claim your pack. Codes expire December 31st 2016.

The Operations Pack will be delivered beginning today and roll out throughout the week. Don’t fret if you have yet to receive your code – they are being sent over time. We will post an update when distribution has finished. Additionally, your Emblem unlock does not require a code and has been unlocked separately to qualifying Gamertags.

As an additional note, simply having booted a previous Gears of War title while connected to Xbox Live qualifies you for the Legacy Reward. You do not need to have any achievements in those titles to qualify.

from: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums...nt/2ce57fe5-df7b-4650-b122-077a39059ae8/posts

f0lLdrg.png

Last edited:

d34th25

Reaction score
Only ever played casually, but am a huge gears fan since the 1st. Interested to play with people. Mainly PC but I also have an xbone but no live though...

doomed

Reaction score
I think yesterday was the 3rd time I had to re download the full game again f ing crazy. Just glad Singapore internet is fast.

nuky8181

Reaction score
Hello,

Still waiting for my fiber (kept on DC with ADSL) to be setup. Meanwhile, is there like a practice mode where i can do target shooting and trying out the various weapon?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are there more players interested in playing Horde mode? PM me pls. thanks.

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone with gtx750ti

How does the graphics fare with gears of war 4???

Rogue

Reaction score
Meh, mainly PVP changes. Only interested in horde mode for now, clear wave 50 hardcore easy with a team of players who know their roles and how each of the boss types behave. I'm a level 9 engineer, level 6 scout , level 3 for the rest.

Too bad, everyone seem to be afraid of insane. I managed to clear up to wave 19 with only 3 other random players. Need very good situational awareness, dodging bombs and rezzing the downed( Nothing like crawling right next to your teammate feet and he still ignores you, lol).

FYI. There's a map where you can cheese enemies and boss due to pathing/layout... Might be the reason for the insane high score for horde mode. Either that or someone manage to find a way to cheat even online.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Discord for GoW4 players
https://discord.gg/tdnRwTF
once u enter feel free to go to the respective game-publisher channel. you will know when you see it.

Last edited:

Rogue

Reaction score
Did they increase the credit reward for horde wave? Getting 661 credits for wave 50 hardcore, starting from wave 1.

I remember it was around 300 odd only for that particular wave.

In the end, I earned few thousand credits for a single run. :)

Last edited:

Rogue

Reaction score
Today, they suddenly tuned hardcore to be almost insane like. Ouch. Yeah up the credits, but you now need to clear at almost twice the amount of time per wave.

Update: It went back to previous difficulty feel.... for now.

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah the classics are coming back!
Coming this November, two of the most popular Gears of War Legacy Maps will make their debut in Gears of War 4 with the addition of Checkout and Drydock for Versus Multiplayer and Horde. Available November 1 for Season Pass holders as part of the early access Developer Playlist*, Checkout and Dry Dock will also be introduced into free public playlists on November 8. The addition of Checkout and Drydock signals the first month of free map updates for Gears of War 4. Owners and fans can look forward to two new maps each month.
Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2016/10/28/new-gears-4-maps-debut-november-1/#quJbleAB3O9T4tXM.99
http://news.xbox.com/2016/10/28/new-gears-4-maps-debut-november-1/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.