Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
join us

eugenesys

Seriously need to relearn
This plays moe like titanfall instead of ME3

I still cannot get used to the jump jet. LOL... :s13:

The auto cover system is not very good either. Sometimes, my character just don't take cover behind a boulder or a blast shield.

There is an asteroid in the star system that also includes Eos. How do I scan the space rock for resources? I right-click and turn around the stupid rock but I cannot get anything.

Last edited:

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is an asteroid in the star system that also includes Eos. How do I scan the space rock for resources? I right-click and turn around the stupid rock but I cannot get anything.

i suppose you will get anomaly warming before anything can be scan on planet surface.

Which weapon do you all craft? It seems that the important resources are hard to get by.

itz a freaking grind...go faqs/youtube see which ultra rare weapons you like and get 1 for a start...i need to farm scales for armour wtf...

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i suppose you will get anomaly warming before anything can be scan on planet surface.

itz a freaking grind...go faqs/youtube see which ultra rare weapons you like and get 1 for a start...i need to farm scales for armour wtf...

I got a warning. Then I went there to scan. Nothing. :s11:

But I got some resources automatically once I reached the asteroid. Strange.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The kett armor is very strange.

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
OK. I have played this game for two days and I find that the adventure-cum-mystery-themed story is quite interesting. Minus the facial expression issue though. I ensured that my team has the helmets on when it is out on the field. :s13:

On Eos, I could not complete the side mission where you need to locate and scan all the dead colonists. How many corpses did you need to scan in order to complete the side-quest? I have scanned 3 dead bodies so far.

Furthermore, I encountered a problem when the resource scanner always gave me a good read on an area where I have already mined earlier on. And the scanner showed no sign of any resource left. Anyone encounter this?

Which weapon do you all craft? It seems that the important resources are hard to get by.

For those who have older PC configurations, you need to install the latest nVidia driver in order to minimize the graphical freeze during the campaign gameplay.

For mining, press G to see the graph, if graph shows nothing even your on good read, you cant deploy the miner bot.

Last edited:

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a warning. Then I went there to scan. Nothing. :s11:

But I got some resources automatically once I reached the asteroid. Strange.

i think you select the asteroid before you even scan it so it kind of disappear on radar

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long does the radiation level drop to normal on Eos? My Viability level is 82% last night. :s11:

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cannot confirm but i think the weather has to do with the main story, so do the first few mission first

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cannot confirm but i think the weather has to do with the main story, so do the first few mission first

There are some areas that have high radiation levels which my Nomad could not withstand. :(

I am still trying to find all the researchers' stations on Eos. :s13:

Rogue

Reaction score
It is very difficult to get 100% on the Viability level for Eos. :(

Not possible, need to continue with your story to activate new vaults then return when radiation level is reduced.

I'm about a quarter way building my second outpost on another planet...An icy and annoying one...

xdivider

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u all got farm the special box on nexus? i got a vanquisher and having heaps of fun........

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who keep dropping in MP, please check if you are using Google's DNS (PC or router). and if yes, try changing it back to your ISP's DNS. see if it help and share your experience with the change here.

it is just a suggestion, not a confirmed solution - until we get more folks replying.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who keep dropping in MP, please check if you are using Google's DNS (PC or router). and if yes, try changing it back to your ISP's DNS. see if it help and share your experience with the change here.

it is just a suggestion, not a confirmed solution - until we get more folks replying.

I crashed three times on MP today. I am getting frustrated. Plus, the lag was damn horrible if you are partnered with Chinese players from mainland China. :(

You could see the enemy units still standing there after you killed them. Or the dead bodies could be flung all over the place.

The MP element needs polishing in my opinion.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The SP is more stable in my opinion. I guess the MP was not polished enough before the game is released.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are some missions in Eos which I can't complete. The area of radiation is still quite strong and the Nomad can't protect me beyond the safe-limit zone.

Argh...

There is one mission where I need to find the researcher's stations. Where are they?

And there is one rescue mission on Voeld where I need to restore power to open a door on a destroyed kett base. I scanned the floor and found the power lines leading to a trapped room but I had no way to access the generator within it. Argh...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.