(OFFICIAL) FIFA 18

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iEQf5v0.jpg

How the fck so many teams full legend lol. Liddat how play. worst is lead until 90 mins he score pek cek . fk fifa lol

Well to be honest so far, out of all the icons team i came up against, none of them r really good. Well yes, they have it a little easier with those players but so far hvnt really been thrashed big time by those team yet. But then again it could be EA trying to balance things therefore handicapping icons team.. We never know.

So far after 5 weekend league, the worst lost i took is 5-2. An average team with martial n IF jesus.

Once again i will say, martial n IF jesus is cheat code :mad:. N i will not use it to prove that we can still win without the two players :mad:

kewellz

Reaction score
Nvm!! Experience. Let u know how online gameplay is. Very unpredictable compared to SB.

But tiring la 25 games over the weekend. Haha. I also shag liao.
Indeed too much games :vijayadmin:

I also played those teams with icons and above 87 rated players but they are not so good they are beatable, i lose is always to standard bpl teams (jesus, martial, sterling), or even weaker teams with antonio and josh king upfront :s22:

ngsngn

Reaction score
elite 3 in SB, no board at all for the 3 packs, jz feel like beginner all the way this week

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using normal Aguero ? I’m thinking of selling IF Jesus then change to Aguero

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Elite 2 also no tio board from the 2 mega packs. :( Although it’s quite easily achievable as I didn’t play for the whole Sunday (12 matches gone) still can elite 2 :s13:

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bah open prime gold players pack only get gueye..

Can’t wait to try the MVP Christiansen

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Market rebound a little today after EA announce the path to glory. Some people say EA doing this is trying to break away the annual black friday crash trend :s13:

What’s path to glory ah? Bought a few players on discount.. couldn’t get bailly in time before prices go back up.. next player to aim is KDB.. Long way to go
C45D2DU.jpg

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What’s path to glory ah? Bought a few players on discount.. couldn’t get bailly in time before prices go back up.. next player to aim is KDB.. Long way to go
C45D2DU.jpg

Rumor is something related to World Cup qualifiers. So people now stocking up on nationality that haven’t get a spot in WC for investments. Some say EA will release SBC that requires high rating players to complete, that’s why market price is driving up now :s13:

Edit: Is Herrera really that good? Used him few weeks ago and he is quite fked up for me, ended up change to IF Mooy and no regrets :s13:

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rumor is something related to World Cup qualifiers. So people now stocking up on nationality that haven’t get a spot in WC for investments. Some say EA will release SBC that requires high rating players to complete, that’s why market price is driving up now :s13:

Edit: Is Herrera really that good? Used him few weeks ago and he is quite fked up for me, ended up change to IF Mooy and no regrets :s13:

Herrera feels pretty good for me, score a few goals that I didn’t expect him to.. then half time sub him for the Danish Christiansen .. how do u solve your chemistry issue with IF mooey?

David Silva is still creating the most chances for me, most games he’s the motm despite Jesus scoring those goals

TheCaffeEspresso

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/path-to-glory
ocCJPCb.png

Starting November 10, for a limited time, these 25 players contending for a spot on their national team will be available in packs as special Path to Glory items. While each player fights to prove his worth throughout the current season, these items will get automatic upgrades for every Team of the Week, Man of the Match, Hero, European Team of the Tournament or Record Breaker they earn. Time is running out – who will make the final squad?

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: What makes Path to Glory special?
A: Path to Glory Contender items dynamically upgrade and can get ratings boosts throughout the season. If you have a Path to Glory Contender item in your club, its ratings will automatically match that of the player's latest Team of the Week, Man of the Match, European Team of the Tournament, Hero, or Record Breaker in-form items. The better the player performs in real life, the higher their ratings can go.

Q: What is a Live Item?
A: Path to Glory players will be released as Live Items. The ratings on this item type update automatically, whether the item is in your Club or listed on the Transfer Market.

Q: When do Path to Glory Contender items get updated?
A: The items get automatically updated when a new Team of the Week, Man of the Match, European Team of the Tournament, Hero, or Record Breaker promotion is released, provided that the player is included.

Q: What happens if a Path to Glory Player is transferred/loaned to a different club?
A: The Path to Glory Player Item attributes and latest in-form rating will be unaffected. However, the player's Path to Glory item will remain at the player's previous club until he gets an applicable in-form item, at which point the player’s club, crest, and dynamic image will be updated.

Q: What happens if a Path to Glory player changes nationality?
A: The Path to Glory Player Item will be updated with the new nationality as soon as possible.

Q: What happens if a Path to Glory Player is transferred/loaned to a club not in FUT18?
A: The Path to Glory Player Item will remain at the club he was previously at, but the player will not receive any further updates. His Path to Glory Item will continue to carry the last applicable in-form rating he received.

Q: What is the criteria for picking Path to Glory players?
A: Path to Glory contains a selection of players that are contending for spots on their respective national teams.

Q: What happens if a Path to Glory Player’s in-form is in a different position to their Path to Glory item?
A: The player’s position on his Path to Glory item type will not change. He will continue to receive any attribute upgrades from that and future applicable in-forms.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.