HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Official Football Manager 2017 Thread

Like Tree35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-06-2017, 12:05 PM   #616
Arch-Supremacy Member

wtf guys....

first time ever i encounter a 5 star PA singaporean.
This is crazy stuff!!
UptheToon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 09:08 PM   #617
Master Member

What would be your preference?

1) Scouts with both judgments high (17+) but restricted to only 1 or 2 full knowledge counties
2) Scouts with both judgments avg (13-15) but have 4 or more full knowledge countries
cct75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 10:51 PM   #618
Master Member

1) Scouts with both judgments high (17+) but restricted to only 1 or 2 full knowledge counties
2) Scouts with both judgments avg (13-15) but have 4 or more full knowledge countries
I prefer a mixture of both.
ItsmeagainhK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 01:53 AM   #619
Honorary Member

Now that regen got called up by Italy U19 and his flag shows Italy instead of Singapore
FappingKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 12:45 PM   #620
Master Member

I prefer a mixture of both.
Any brothers or sisters playing EPL managed to supersede Man Utd's Scouting ranking? I believe they so many scouts and many many more than the other teams.
Old 16-06-2017, 08:05 PM   #621
Arch-Supremacy Member

I playing fm16 with a bit of challenge. To fill a first xi with players developed from my academy.
Old 17-06-2017, 12:45 PM   #622
Great Supremacy Member

I playing fm16 with a bit of challenge. To fill a first xi with players developed from my academy.
Similar to these rules.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/...-youth/?page=1

1) I do not buy any players. Only exceptions are feeder club talents from Ajax CT, Almere City etc. in case there is a youngster who could potentially make it to Ajax first eleven.

2) Don't keep players against their will. If substantial amount of money are offered (usually about twice of players value or over 8-10m) - sell. I feel it reflects what real-life Ajax and Dutch clubs overall do - it's a springboard for talented youngsters to bigger leagues and money.

3) Constantly work with your youngsters to bring up enough talent to cover all holes that those sales leave to your squad. It's pretty self explanatory - if you can't go to transfer market, you have to have enough talented young players coming up from youth ranks. Also, you need extremely good coaching staff to get the best out of them.
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 08:55 AM   #623
Master Member

wtf guys....

first time ever i encounter a 5 star PA singaporean.
Fapking, your nationality put Singaporean ah? Then can have intakes from Singapore ?
ItsmeagainhK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 05:37 PM   #624
Arch-Supremacy Member

Similar to these rules.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/...-youth/?page=1
Yea some sort. But mine is not until cannot sign players. I only sign players whom my scout has scouted. And target is 10 seasons time, I field an xi from academy and challenging for honors.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:45 PM   #625
Honorary Member

My Singaporean regen from my own academy kena called up by Italy liao
Old 28-06-2017, 10:52 PM   #626
Honorary Member

Fapking, your nationality put Singaporean ah? Then can have intakes from Singapore ?
Oops sorry didnt see this post

Yup I have been setting as Singaporean for all my years of FM, and will get Singaporean regens here and there in my own academy.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:59 PM   #627
Honorary Member

wtf?

anyone experienced the match engine just doesnt do anything in the middle of a match?

I am playing chievo vs inter, and at the 74th minute the game just doesnt move. I can click for subs, make changes and shiat, but just nothing happens when i resume the game. Nothing will move. I can go out of match to teams, boardroom and stuffs, but cannot holiday forward as im in the middle of a match, and im quite far away from my last save point zzzzzz
Old 05-07-2017, 08:55 PM   #628
Master Member

wtf?

anyone experienced the match engine just doesnt do anything in the middle of a match?

I am playing chievo vs inter, and at the 74th minute the game just doesnt move. I can click for subs, make changes and shiat, but just nothing happens when i resume the game. Nothing will move. I can go out of match to teams, boardroom and stuffs, but cannot holiday forward as im in the middle of a match, and im quite far away from my last save point zzzzzz
I experienced the same thing once but it was the start of a new save game which is the Main Squad vs U23 game. The match not even starting at all. I just see the stadium and the screen just revolve around it. Nothing happened. Same I can get out and go to boardroom and stuffs then resume match still nothing happened. I got to force quit the game.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:18 AM   #629
Honorary Member

I experienced the same thing once but it was the start of a new save game which is the Main Squad vs U23 game. The match not even starting at all. I just see the stadium and the screen just revolve around it. Nothing happened. Same I can get out and go to boardroom and stuffs then resume match still nothing happened. I got to force quit the game.
In the end I managed to get the game to finish and save and restarted my laptop.

After my ME hang at the 74th minute, i tried everything, until I shifted my match settings to "full match" instead of "commentary only". Luckily I'm already in the 74th minute, so only had to endure abit for the match to end....
Old 06-07-2017, 07:02 PM   #630
Master Member

Good for you
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.