The Official Football Manager 2018 Thread

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
What role is your firmino playing ? He seems like a f9 but with ppm of an advance forward.

4-3-3 Attack Very Fluid as a Complete Forward.

https://imgur.com/a/F6vwf

This is the WorkTheSpace Tatic for Liverpool and I did not make any single tweak to it. You can see my team's schedule from August to December 2017. Beside the lost to Bayern away in Champions League Group stage, the draw to Brighton away, the lost to Crystal Palace and the home lost to Man City, my team was almost steam rolling the EPL and was then leading 2nd Place Man U by a healthy 10 points.

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
Spurs finish 11th and Everton finish BOTTOM.. really... :s22:

Spurs at one stage was lingering at the relegation battle and Pochettino was sacked by November 2017 with Scott Parker as interim Manager before Mancini took over the realm and they started to then rise back up but too late. They at least won the UEFA Cup meaning they emulated Man U last season to en-route to Champions League for 2018-2019 season.

https://imgur.com/a/K4GsQ

As for Everton, really not sure what the hell is going on with them in my save game.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes. Even my club rep ranking is 1st and uefa rank is 5th. But as long as barca rm man city psg start taking an interest on my player. They want to leave when not even a bid is made.

But least the problem with serie a player under value which I brought up in sigame forum have finally gotten a reply by them. And mention they will make some changes to boost and continue to monitor.

Ya the under value part really irritating. I have to nego alot to get a fair price for my departing players....

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2s0em92.jpg

I've never had ANY success since FM15, I either get sacked, or I resign after a very poor run of results.

in my current FM17, my inferior udinese side is having a freak run of result and i'm 2 points behind the leaders after a shock win at Milan. I was planning on a mid table finish but this is coming as a total shock. and my players are all 3 stars rated only.

Last edited:

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this guys with the shi* stats, is my best left back this season.. incredible performance game after game. i'm sitting 2nd in the league. unbelievable.......

2irxflh.jpg

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
this guys with the shi* stats, is my best left back this season.. incredible performance game after game. i'm sitting 2nd in the league. unbelievable.......

2irxflh.jpg

He became a monster in my dortmund save in Fm17. Not sure about his stats in 18.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sibei wtf...

Group Stage with PSG.
RO16 against RM.
Quarter finals against Barca.
Semis now drawn against United out of Bilbao, Atletico and them.

:vijayadmin:

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Won consecutive 4 serie a 2 ucl in first 5 season. Played with the same top player as 5th season. But start of 6th season suddenly all my player are playing like **** 6.3 to 6.5 even against small team.

Looks like fm still like to increase difficulty by just making ur top player become retarded.

Btw my attacking force that suddenly play 6.3 against crotone sassulo etc which I would usually trash them in previous season are

Mbappe asensio dybala griezmann kean o.dembele kessie cutrone

Even my 4.5 stars donnaruma let in goals every match.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Made 3 subs already and my keeper injured on 78th minute.

Skrinar made to play keeper, and pull Allan to centre back.

G8oNNBy.png

Suck it Napoli :s13:

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You're only 2 seasons in :vijayadmin:

Italy if u not coaching your inters or juves its very hard to break into them. I finished runners up with inferior players and pure tyco. Next season should be normal service and finish mid table.

TV money is 3million for runners up. My transfer budget is 6 million. Smlj can I do.

Only way is to work my youths and make them good and sell for big money to fund big money signings.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Italy if u not coaching your inters or juves its very hard to break into them. I finished runners up with inferior players and pure tyco. Next season should be normal service and finish mid table.

TV money is 3million for runners up. My transfer budget is 6 million. Smlj can I do.

Only way is to work my youths and make them good and sell for big money to fund big money signings.

Not sure what you're getting at.

I'm just mentioning that you are only 2 seasons in, thats why that dude does not have good stats.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
3a2U2h4.png

Season 3 end final table.

70% of my squad wanted by Barca/RM/PSG/Monaco/Citeh.

Gonna be a fun summer :s13:

nam314

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much does dybala griezmann and isco cost in the game?

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
So many illogical things...

Firstly Gagliardini and Pinamonti comes to me asking to join City cause they pay higher wages. These 2 of them are young Italians who are the core of my team, of course I would like to keep them at all costs, so I broke my wage structure and promised the both of them I would offer their requested wages immediately.

I offered contract to Gagliardini, he signed without much negotiation, but when i tried to offer to Pinamonti, the game says he felt the previous conversation didn't went well and he totally refused to talk/nego??? :s22:

Now I'm just hoping the window ends and the interest wears off and he realises his mistake and make a U-turn and remove the unhappy status :vijayadmin:

Next I have Felice D'Amico, a wonderkid who requested to join Chelsea cause they offer big wages as well. I feel that he isn't that good potentially, and Chelsea offered absurd amount of money so I accepted their bid. But ridiculously he rejected Chelsea's contract, and now I have a redundant player in my squad who nobody even wants to loan :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.