PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
obq1sb8adwhz.jpg

SmartyPants89

Reaction score
I wonder how many people on HWZ actually plays playerunknown battleground ... since it's quite popular maybe it's around a few thousand ? Just a tip i received from my friend, people might thought the frying pan is useless right ? actually it isn't ! Frying pan's damage when used on a person without Kevlar vest & helmet it deals 3/4 of the target's HP ... but most importantly it can help you to deflect bullets if it's equipped on your back & also when using it !( Need some luck but at least part of your body is covered right :s13: )

huihong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who want to play tonight?

Moi can create discord channel šŸ˜

UO

Master Member
Reaction score
What is our ping to the SEA server? Is it located in SG?

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, can anyone tell me how is the lag/ping when connecting to Oceania servers? Is it possible to pick Oceania server instead of SEA?

Planning to get the game and play with my friends from australia but not sure if I can connect to their game and if I do, is it playable with the latency?

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, can anyone tell me how is the lag/ping when connecting to Oceania servers? Is it possible to pick Oceania server instead of SEA?

Planning to get the game and play with my friends from australia but not sure if I can connect to their game and if I do, is it playable with the latency?

U can connect to their server, but I don't know if it is playable

Posted with Mic test 1, 2, 1 2 3 via PCWX

BlackSmokeInTheSky

Reaction score
anyone notice an influx of cheaters recently? used to be ok but it seems I come across obvious ones every 2 games now mostly the whole team getting impossibly fragged behind cover.. haisss haven't even include the discreet cheaters

Kapish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup asia servers alot of AT cheats ... i gave up playing for now until they have a better anti-cheat solution

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone notice an influx of cheaters recently? used to be ok but it seems I come across obvious ones every 2 games now mostly the whole team getting impossibly fragged behind cover.. haisss haven't even include the discreet cheaters

So far I've only encountered one speed cheat. But then again I'm playing mostly on OC servers.

xmrsam

Reaction score
for any 1 who are going to buy the game.. use a vpn and change ur steam store to philipines, india or china. then u can buy the game for $20+-. u will need to run the game once with vpn. just let it load to the main menu. then u can play without vpn

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.