HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Titanfall 2

Like Tree9Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-02-2017, 09:54 AM   #166

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm drawn to the gameplay and my preference has always been multiplayer. My only concern is a low-populated server, which leads to long queue times etc...Can be quite a bummer if can't easily find fully populated games.
yswrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 04:59 PM   #167
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm drawn to the gameplay and my preference has always been multiplayer. My only concern is a low-populated server, which leads to long queue times etc...Can be quite a bummer if can't easily find fully populated games.
Don't worry about the low-populated matches? There will be hardly any. Just that, you will need to pray that your team is not made up of noobs that are stubborn and idiotic.

Your blood pressure will rise in that particular match.

2) For the Emperor!
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 06:31 PM   #168
GaX Editorial Team

NEW CONTENT:
Live Fire: A new Pilot vs Pilot elimination game mode! It’s a 6v6 round-based with no respawns, you will have one minute to eliminate the opposing team in order to win the round. You can also win the round if your team is holding the neutral flag when the round timer ends. The team to win 5 rounds first wins the match.
New Live Fire Map - Meadow, a lush location with grassy lanes and rocky outcroppings that provide site lines for long engagements and sneaky routes for flanking. Also zip lines are back!
New Live Fire Map - Stacks, an industrial location of open areas that sandwich a dense center point framed by towering structures. The verticality encourages attacks from above and rushes from the outside lanes.
New Faction Leader animations! Faction Leaders now play a randomly selected animation during the beginning dropship animation.
New Audio for the DLC Commander Intros.
Added a new execution, "Late Hit". Deliver a flurry of Stim fueled punches that pummel your enemy to the ground .
more @ https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/d...ve-fire-update
Old 19-02-2017, 12:24 PM   #169

So many pro players online. They can wallrun and jump like crazy. Some can even change direction jumping in mid-air while shooting me dead. Every game they manage 10-15 pilot kills easily, while I can only manage 5-6 average. Always get backstabbed.

What's going on with the frequent online disconnection? When I'm having a good game, I'll get disconnected in the heat of action with "LAN Cable Disconnected". Then the main menu says my profile is not authorized to play multiplayer. But I click Multiplayer and get connected again. So frustrating!

What's the advantage of playing on SG servers when the system switches servers around? Feeling laggy nowadays.
Jurchen King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2017, 04:08 PM   #170
Arch-Supremacy Member

So many pro players online. They can wallrun and jump like crazy. Some can even change direction jumping in mid-air while shooting me dead. Every game they manage 10-15 pilot kills easily, while I can only manage 5-6 average. Always get backstabbed.

What's going on with the frequent online disconnection? When I'm having a good game, I'll get disconnected in the heat of action with "LAN Cable Disconnected". Then the main menu says my profile is not authorized to play multiplayer. But I click Multiplayer and get connected again. So frustrating!

What's the advantage of playing on SG servers when the system switches servers around? Feeling laggy nowadays.
I seldom touch this game liao...

Now I am more focused on Xbox One.

2) For the Emperor!
Old 23-02-2017, 10:44 PM   #171

Tried this game. very hard to master the jumping..
cozyideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 10:46 PM   #172
GaX Editorial Team

PC or console? either way the SP should be good enough training to practice. especially at higher difficulties
Old 24-02-2017, 07:59 AM   #173
GaX Editorial Team

patch is live ~3.36GB
https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/d...ve-fire-update
Old 24-02-2017, 06:57 PM   #174

The key is momentum. If you jump from stationary, it's not going to be far.

Practise. After a while the speed is exhilarating.
zabuton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 06:59 PM   #175

patch is live ~3.36GB
https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/d...ve-fire-update
What is this??

MISC BUG FIXES:
An elusive Nessie has still not been found…last seen in the mission Blood and Rust…

BTW, do we need tp patch manually or Origin client automatically update for us?
Old 24-02-2017, 07:08 PM   #176

5-6 not bad. Depending on your choice of weapon. Devotion is more of a support weapon, so I am ok with lesser pilot kills.

It should be the "Hover" skill that allows them to hang mid air and shoot.

Always watch your back. Since it is hard to hear footsteps behind you, turn back once a while before sprinting forward. Caught a few enemy this way.

Last few nights, the lags is bad. Sometimes I see the enemy pilot, I shoot, but died immediately. On kill replays, I can see that I kena shot even before I fired my first bullet out. Another was melee. We meet, I hit, I died. Quite sure I didn't miss. On kill replay, the other pilot saw me first and hit. WTF?

I know there is some lag, but it's just not getting any better. Scored 0 pilot kills a few night ago at the peak of lags.

Last edited by zabuton; 24-02-2017 at 07:14 PM..
Old 24-02-2017, 07:12 PM   #177

I seldom touch this game liao...

Now I am more focused on Xbox One.
It's still lots of fun.

Can do well in one match and bad in another. I am now picking up dropped weapons to see if I can use them mid match..
Old 25-02-2017, 01:12 PM   #178
Arch-Supremacy Member

After the latest update, I was put off by the multiplayer selection screen.

I cannot just play on Attrition anymore.

It always ask me to select the game modes for Mixtape. Huh?

Very confusing...

2) For the Emperor!
Old 25-02-2017, 01:13 PM   #179
Arch-Supremacy Member

5-6 not bad. Depending on your choice of weapon. Devotion is more of a support weapon, so I am ok with lesser pilot kills.

It should be the "Hover" skill that allows them to hang mid air and shoot.

Always watch your back. Since it is hard to hear footsteps behind you, turn back once a while before sprinting forward. Caught a few enemy this way.

Last few nights, the lags is bad. Sometimes I see the enemy pilot, I shoot, but died immediately. On kill replays, I can see that I kena shot even before I fired my first bullet out. Another was melee. We meet, I hit, I died. Quite sure I didn't miss. On kill replay, the other pilot saw me first and hit. WTF?

I know there is some lag, but it's just not getting any better. Scored 0 pilot kills a few night ago at the peak of lags.
I always get killed either by Devotion or the semi-auto sniper rifle. Irritating...

2) For the Emperor!
Old 27-02-2017, 12:02 PM   #180

I always get killed either by Devotion or the semi-auto sniper rifle. Irritating...
Don't move in a straight line down, and keep on moving. I have problem shooting pilots unless they are moving across my screen. In which case, jumping make it harder to shoot too.

Btw, they nerfed Devotion so it's harder to kill pilots now.

Snipers from high above (boomtown,homestead) irritates me too.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.