HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Titanfall 2

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2017, 12:04 AM   #226

You can join us on SGTF (network).

Normally, we will fight from 9pm onwards but we may retire early during weekdays due to work commitments.
how to join sgtf network? sorry, im totally new in this. and dont worry. 9pm onward is my timing also. working guy here
CrispyPeddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:04 AM   #227
Arch-Supremacy Member

how to join sgtf network? sorry, im totally new in this. and dont worry. 9pm onward is my timing also. working guy here
You can check out this video first:

2) For the Emperor!
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 06:22 AM   #228
GaX Editorial Team

Old 10-11-2017, 07:26 AM   #229
GaX Editorial Team

http://www.respawn.com/combine
GG Respawn. You will be remembered. :_(
Old 10-11-2017, 10:38 AM   #230
Arch-Supremacy Member

http://www.respawn.com/combine
GG Respawn. You will be remembered. :_(
OMG! No!

That is not a wise choice in my opinion. EA will not allow Respawn to enjoy 100% of freedom in the game development process. Look at Westwood Studios for an example.

2) For the Emperor!
Old 10-11-2017, 11:49 AM   #231
GaX Editorial Team

latest victim was Visceral Studios.

GG Respawn
Old 10-11-2017, 01:24 PM   #232

noooo...see bioware
CrispyPeddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 06:22 PM   #233

haha i remember last time when last year Vivendi trying to take over ubisoft and our side was quite worried, in the end it didnt go through but still there are chances that ubisoft will still be bought over at any time.
Old 16-11-2017, 01:30 PM   #234

When Activision fired Infinity Ward founders Vincent Zampella and Jason West in 2011, most gamers sympathized with the duo. Activision had accused them of being greedy, trying to extort more payments.

Now looking back, there may be more than a grain of truth in those allegations. Jason West has left Respawn but Vince Zampella remains. They sold out once to Activision, and sold out again to EA this time.

I'll be gloating when EA eventually fires Zampella or both parties get into a lawsuit. Greedy *******s always make their bed with the devil.
Jurchen King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 01:54 PM   #235
GaX Editorial Team

When Activision fired Infinity Ward founders Vincent Zampella and Jason West in 2011, most gamers sympathized with the duo. Activision had accused them of being greedy, trying to extort more payments.

Now looking back, there may be more than a grain of truth in those allegations. Jason West has left Respawn but Vince Zampella remains. They sold out once to Activision, and sold out again to EA this time.

I'll be gloating when EA eventually fires Zampella or both parties get into a lawsuit. Greedy *******s always make their bed with the devil.
i wanna know what u smoking coz i really need some. u do know that the only thing you could buy was cosmetics? And on top of that those were introduced post launch in the first free-DLC. And Jason West left Respawn even before TF1 was launched.

Whether TF3 has loot boxes etc we can't tell. And given Respawn has been acquired by EA, we are all very disappointed, given EA's history.

How those 2 individuals have anything to do with EA's love for loot box is mind boggling.
Old 16-11-2017, 02:50 PM   #236
Arch-Supremacy Member

I feel that EA is trying to gobble up all the successful game development studios so that it can dominate the gaming industry.

Now I guess only Activision can compete with EA at the moment.

2) For the Emperor!
Old 16-11-2017, 05:56 PM   #237

i wanna know what u smoking coz i really need some. u do know that the only thing you could buy was cosmetics? And on top of that those were introduced post launch in the first free-DLC. And Jason West left Respawn even before TF1 was launched.

Whether TF3 has loot boxes etc we can't tell. And given Respawn has been acquired by EA, we are all very disappointed, given EA's history.

How those 2 individuals have anything to do with EA's love for loot box is mind boggling.
You misread my post completely. Nowhere did I mention lootboxes.

My gripe with Vince Zampella is selling out his studio for $$$ to a notorious publisher with bad industy rep. Just like what he and Jason West did with Activision previously. Never learnt their lesson knowing that they would lose independence and eventually be discarded.

Sold their souls for $$$, not once but twice now. Still playing with fire after getting burnt and thus, deserve no sympathy when karma comes.

Last edited by Jurchen King; 16-11-2017 at 06:07 PM..
Jurchen King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 06:03 PM   #238
GaX Editorial Team

You misread my post completely. Nowhere did I mention lootboxes..
i misread. sorry.

we shall see. Jason left probably right after EA got involved with Respawn and TF1. And maybe Vince got tired. But then again alot of the original devs that came over with them have also left Respawn even before TF2 launched. so i duno /shrug.

given that it was just a few weeks after Visceral got killed off, I have little hope for Respawn overall or even another TF3. they did hint they were making a VR game (not for EA) not sure what happened to that one.
Old 22-11-2017, 11:51 AM   #239
Arch-Supremacy Member

i misread. sorry.

we shall see. Jason left probably right after EA got involved with Respawn and TF1. And maybe Vince got tired. But then again alot of the original devs that came over with them have also left Respawn even before TF2 launched. so i duno /shrug.

given that it was just a few weeks after Visceral got killed off, I have little hope for Respawn overall or even another TF3. they did hint they were making a VR game (not for EA) not sure what happened to that one.
The last I read about was that the company was developing a Star Wars-based game for EA.

The TitanFall franchise is closed/idle for now.

2) For the Emperor!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.