Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Issues with NP8150

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-07-2012, 09:07 AM   #1

Unhappy Issues with NP8150

Hi everyone,

I got a NP8150 from SG CubeHub last year, and as I see it, cannot contact them in any way and form. I'm now having issues with the HD 6990M, and need to have it checked. As it seems that my 2 year warranty from them is now completely worthless, is there anything I can do?

I've heard some stuff about a certain Aftershock, but can't find any info. Would anyone be kind enough to give some contact details?

Many thanks.
johnxfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
Gaming / Entertainment Class Notebook Hub

Hi John,

We are in NO way affiliated with either cubehub or sager. However, as your system is based on a clevo chassis. We may be able to assist you. I've dropped you an email.
Aftershock PC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 11:26 AM   #3

Thanks altsheepy.

With regards to CubeHub, could anyone tell me what has happened so far? The last posts I read were from June 2012, and there has been no info on whether or not they have been located.

It's really upsetting to have a high end system break down due to a hardware fault, and I would like to see if I can still get Cube Hub to pay for shipment if ever it'd have to go to Sager again.
johnxfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.